The New Republican?

Really? besides the fact she/he is fugly what is the difference between her/him and Palin ? obviously there is some amount of Manny types out there that support this type of candidate or she wouldn't have won the primary.

Is it that you don't agree with what she says, or that she said more than she should have?

Stay thirsty my friends

LAST EDITED ON Mar-20-14 AT 09:15AM (MST)[p]What chance would any Republican have in winning that seat in Illinois? Might as well run a bat $hit crazy one in that district.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illinois's_9th_congressional_district

The district voted at least 65% or more for a Democrat in the last four Presidential elections.

This district has been held by a democrat since 1949. Not real fertile ground for even a moderate Republican to win an election there.

So if one wacko candidate who doesn't have prayer of winning in a district that is heavily Democrat and a safe seat for them defines the entire party how come a guy like Rand Paul can get a standing Ovation at both Berkeley U and at CPAC?

Want me to find a stupid democrat? Would you accept that one stupid democrat candidate defines the entire democrat party as being stupid?

Nemont

The one being stupid here is a half breed drunk indian that was stupid enough to even bring up some bullcrap like that.

RELH

There are lots of stupid democrats your search should be short, but how many say stupid chit like this republican and win the nomination? do tell.

I don't understand your logic, just because a republican candidate won the primary in a heavy blue district means we should ignore she said violent weather and disease can be contributed to queers and abortion? so it's not crazy there?

Somebody voted for her, she beat a navy vet so don't pass this off as nothing. I think there are lots of you who agree with her, you just don't think she should be saying it publicly.

The RNC is having an internal battle with teabaggers like this and moderates who'd like to win again. I am not saying the entire party is batchit , I'm saying this is a real part of the party. so are you going to condemn her or just look the other way? I know what Manny thinks.

Stay thirsty my friends

Lol......remember the democrat congressman that was worried guam would capsize??......or the one that thought they should drive the mars rover to where we planted the US flag??....... Nominated???....how about "elected"??

1283eagle_government.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Mar-20-14 AT 01:56PM (MST)[p]It is the same way I view the following: Al Gore, John Kerry, McCain, et al. The voters don't elect people who don't reflect who they think will be best for them. So it doesn't matter what she says.

Crazy doesn't win, yes she won a Republican primary that allows Democrats to vote in the open primary process. Who do you suppose those democrats voted for? So they want a valid, good solid conservative to face a liberal in a completely Blue District?

This is a meaningless election for the Republicans and the national and state party will not spend a single dollar on her campaign because there is not sense wasting on a district that vote 65% plus democrat regardless of the election.

Her comments and beliefs don't reflect the majority view of the Republicans and she doesn't speak for them, unless you are willing to allow any one democrat to speak for the Democrats. Your logic is the same as the Democrats, find a crazy person and brand every Republican as crazy.

from the article:
Jack Dorgan, chairman of the Illinois Republican Party, and Adam Robinson, chairman of the Chicago Republican Party, both condemned Atanus' comments and distanced the party from her candidacy.

So no she isn't going to ever win a general election, she benefited an open primary process and she is an idiot. Doesn't sound like a Republican at all to me just another idiot.

Nemont

Another idiot yes, one that won the primary. a few democrats may have voted for her, but voting for someone you hate isn't how most people do it. she got over 15,000 votes , let's say half are republican which is giving your theory more credit than it deserves, how many people in the bible belt would vote for her if she was running there? one hell of a lot that's how many.

I'm not saying all republicans are crazy by any means, but I am saying you have a good herd of batchits going.

Stay thirsty my friends

LMAO! That dumb woman is almost as dumb as a certain Oregon alcoholic Indian that would NEVER post up anything crazy that a Democrat said.

Sometimes I think that dumb idiot drunk indian also uses a little too much peyote with his Crown Royal. Only reason I can think of for him to post some of the idiotic things he does. He must be a democrat afterall is said and done.

RELH

You californians are so predictable. founder should give your own forum , a place you don't feel so inferior and we don't have to listen to you.

Stay thirsty my friends

>
>You californians are so predictable.
>founder should give your own
>forum , a place you
>don't feel so inferior and
>we don't have to listen
>to you.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay thirsty my friends
We know your trying to be a Wind talker but you need to keep that mouth shut.

No one ever gets taken seriously that refuses to learn the important difference between "your" and "you're".........no offense

1283eagle_government.jpg

Gee! 264Mag, are you sure he is talking with his mouth. I was under the impression that he has been talking with that other oriface that is located on his lower backside. You have to admit just about everything he says does stink to high heaven.

RELH

Like I said, too many californians. you've run everyone else off.

Stay thirsty my friends

>No one ever gets taken seriously
>that refuses to learn the
>important difference between "your" and
>"you're".........no offense
>
>
>
1283eagle_government.jpg

You're right.

my god!! you drunk indians must have it good in oregon, if your're drinking crown royal. the "locals" here in idaho prefer purell.

The only thing this says to me is that the folks in her district are so sick of their Dems that they figure this nut has got to be better.

"I'll admit it, that's hella funny! Good to see you around 202, I wish you would return on a regular basis there's a lot of bruised low lying fruit on here lately. You should be on here on a regular basis especially since it was your political carpet bombing at the campfire that inspired this forum!"
Thank you Forthewall

A nut yes, the perfect republican candidate is nuttier than a squirrel turd.

If she loses she can get a job on FOX or become the gov of Texas.

Stay thirsty my friends

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom