the next james bond

264Magnum

pierce brosnan's contract is up. who do ya'll think would be good as the next james bond?

i think either collin farell or jason statham

I have to admit to enjoying the James Bond 007 films. They are escapist fare for sure with unbelievable special effects and the great looking women don't hurt either.

One of the things I always liked about the Bond character was his stiff sense of humor. Connery had it down pat and Moore and Brosnan aren't bad either. An under-appreciated Bond was George Lazenby, who starred in "One Her Majesty's Secret Service", back in the early 70's.

Here's my vote for the new James Bond...British actor Hugh Grant. I'm betting he could pull it off and his wit would be a big bonus.

i don't know, hugh grant seems too paranoid for the part, i don't think i could ever accept him as 007. but at least you didn't say anything good about timothy dalton.

James....Rick James..... Ooops, yoo late for him to be a bond. I guess that it would be "James Bondage".
Bird-01.gif
075313.gif

Eric

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom