The Orange Nazi Is Right

let me get this straight.... hes right AND you agree with him, but yet he's talking out of his ass.... hmmmmmm makes perfect sense. just like the libtard house i went to the other day. knocked on her door for ten minutes to no answer. she finally comes around from the back and asks why im not knocking on her front door. i proceed to respond, "i am knocking on your front door maam". she looks at me dumbfounded and says, and i chit you not, "well my front door is in the back. the door in the front is my back door." i look her dead in the eyes and say "makes PERFECT SENSE." Needless to say, she wont be a customer anymore. what did I expect from someone whos car and Windows were still covered with Bernie Sanders signs....

*We are all in the same boat, just
wishing to be hunting right now!*

One can say many things that are true but shouldn't be said. I could say if you're not wealthy you're a loser. Trump says it all the time. and it is somewhat true. but it's a dumb thing to say and it does neither of us any good. get it ?

Trump is costing the republicans votes . that's why even the republikans are running away from him on this. maybe not just votes but seats. smart ? if you're a loser then yes.

He is right on the substance in this case. he is wrong to say it since it's going nowhere but down the crapper for him. that's talking out his azz.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

another projection from you? we all know how those end up.... we will see november 7th.

I wouldn't be so sure Ocho. If Trump makes an executive order he will be sued for sure. If it ended up in the Supreme Court....the anchor baby scam could end.

Mossbutt, my predictions come true more often than not. you wish you could say the same. and that's why you won't bet me.

Birthright citizenship will not end. it should , but it will not. just like " fabulous " medical care for all and Mexico paying for the wall this is more Trump feel good bullchit with no substance.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

typical liberal...... you've made you're predictions on a public board, that anyone can go review. not one has been right, and yet you boast about being right most of the time. boy, you guys sure are dillusional.....

BTW Dude, your subject line ( nazi ) is another DNC delusional talking point void of rational thinking...so sad. Food for thought , black vote 13% 2016, now looking close to 30% ....PTL minorities are waking up to the liberal lies .

> Why don't
>you chime back in on
>November 7

Ding, ding, ding... .chiming in! Any body home? LOL How's everyone doing? Checks and balance is back in place. No more steamrolling.

I'm going to CO on Sunday to elk hunt... wish me luck again!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom