The O'Reilly - GOP Paradigm

FW, the only problems with the above statement is that the Democrats have not done squat for the minorities either except to give them lip service and no action.

Even under Obama the Democrats have largely ignored the minorities in this country and their employment is down, welfare is up and their middle class have lost buying power along with everyone else.

RELH

That's nice...your predictable response has absolutely nothing to do with how the GOP will ever win back the minority vote, does it?

Trump, your ginger pocket pal just did about 3 election cycles worth of damage. What party do you think the children of all those minorities the GOP has wiped themselves with for the last 30 years are going to vote for?

Time for you to stop regurgitating the knee-jerk party hack line. This is why are in trouble in the first place, stop living in denial because pointing across the aisle will do nothing for you.

My question is, since all the rich, white, old people are dying, what will the minorities do for their money in the future?

>My question is, since all the
>rich, white, old people are
>dying, what will the minorities
>do for their money in
>the future?

There wont be money ,Hillary will be giving out Bread and Water.

>>My question is, since all the
>>rich, white, old people are
>>dying, what will the minorities
>>do for their money in
>>the future?
>
>
>
>There wont be money ,Hillary
>will be giving out Bread
>and Water.

Hahaha! +10