The Plan

202typical

Long Time Member
This is only meant as a joke. So T, Dude and Zigga don't get your panties in a wad. :)

Ok, here's the plan:

1. Back off and let those men who want to marry men..... marry men.

2. Allow those women who want to marry women..... marry women.

3. Allow those folks who want to abort their babies..... abort their babies.

In three generations.... there will be no Democrats!!!

Man, I love it when a plan comes together!

I LIKE THE PLAN!!!

BUT WHAT WE GONNA DO WITH THE OTHER JOKERS???

THE ONLY bobcat!!! :D :D :D :D

LAST EDITED ON Nov-22-06 AT 08:54AM (MST)[p]Nice way to kick off the thanksgiving holiday SoTex! Show's your true colors my friend. . . Hate, hate, hate. . .

Too bad you and most other's wont put that to the test for fear of being overwhelmed by gays. . . and you might actually have to change your myopic views . . .

LAST EDITED ON Nov-22-06 AT 08:59AM (MST)[p]IS THIS WHAT YOU BELIEVE 202?

Good morning gentle friend. Welcome to the Westboro Baptist Church homepage. This page is dedicated to preaching the Gospel truth about the soul-damning, nation-destroying notion that "It is OK to be gay."

"GOD HATES FAGS" -- though elliptical -- is a profound theological statement, which the world needs to hear more than it needs oxygen, water and bread. The three words, fully expounded, show:

1. the absolute sovereignty of "GOD" in all matters whatsoever (e.g., Jeremiah 32:17, Isaiah 45:7, Amos 3:6, Proverbs 16:4, Matthew 19:26, Romans 9:11-24, Romans 11:33-36, etc.),
2. the doctrine of reprobation or God's "HATE" involving eternal retribution or the everlasting punishment of most of mankind in Hell forever (e.g., Leviticus 20:13,23, Psalm 5:5, Psalm 11:5, Malachi 1:1-3, Romans 9:11-13, Matthew 7:13,23, John 12:39-40, 1 Peter 2:8, Jude 4, Revelation 13:8, 20:15, 21:27, etc.), and
3. the certainty that all impenitent sodomites (under the elegant metaphor of "FAGS" as the contraction of faggots, fueling the fires of God's wrath) will inevitably go to Hell (e.g., Romans 1:18-32, 1 Corinthians 6:9-11, 1 Timothy 1:8-11, Jude 7, etc.). (If you are concerned with our use of the word "fag", please click here to find out why we use this word.)

The only lawful sexual connection is the marriage bed. All other sex activity is whoremongery and adultery, which will damn the soul forever in Hell. Heb. 13:4. Decadent, depraved, degenerate and debauched America, having bought the lie that It's OK to be gay, has thereby changed the truth of God into a lie, and now worships and serves the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen! Rom. 1:25. But the Word of God abides. Better to be a eunuch if the will of God be so, and make sure of Heaven. Mat. 19:12. Better to be blind or lame, than to be cast into Hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched. Mk. 9:43-48. Abstain, you fools (http://www.godhatesamerica.com/ghfmir/main/purpose.html).

Oh, I must have mistaken your "joke" for what you normally call your views. I'll have to be more careful in the future. Should I just start prefacing all your posts with, "this is just a joke."

O jeezzzz SoTex, I'm still laughing, youre such a funny guy, ha ha ha ha ha, LOL - what a card you are, soooo funny, in fact, your so funny, why dont you join the circus, I hear they need a new clown. . . Oh, by the way, in case you did not get it, that's just a joke too ;-). . . Ha, ha ha ha, ha . . . . . ha.

202, you need to get out of Kalifornia.

"RKBA....ALL THINGS CONSIDERED"

TK,
You have found the homepage of the most extremely bigoted idiot who calls himself a Christian. He does not represent the views of Christ, he represents his own views. And how do you get Republican out of anything that this bonehead espouses.

You cannot lump this idiot together with Real Christians any more than you can lump Real Muslims together with homicide bombers.

TF, you can rightfully say that this idiot is hateful. It is plain to see that there is no love in him. But he doesn't speak for me or anyone I know or Christians worldwide.

"TF, you can rightfully say that this idiot is hateful. It is plain to see that there is no love in him. But he doesn't speak for me or anyone I know or Christians worldwide."

So Idabuck, what's the REAL christian believe, and what would the REAL God really say?

ROFLMMFAO
Man T who pissed in your cheerios this morning.
Your answer to me was hillarious. LMAO
Lighten up dog.
Thanks for the grins T LMAO

Have you right wingers ever noticed that when a radical far right nut job is quoted you jump up and down and say " hey that's not me , that guy is a radical nut". then you find some far left nut job and group those of us who are a little more open minded in with them, same thing. since I'm on my soap box anyway remember this, you're the ones telling people what they have the right to do and not do and hate them if they stray from your " righteous path". the lefties are the one saying you mind your business and I'll mind mine. you say the left wants to take your rights away all the time, at least we stay out of your bedroom and doctor's office.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-22-06 AT 10:38AM (MST)[p]>TK,
>You have found the homepage of
>the most extremely bigoted idiot
>who calls himself a Christian.
> He does not represent
>the views of Christ, he
>represents his own views.
>And how do you get
>Republican out of anything that
>this bonehead espouses.

Really? No kiddin'? Of course I know that, Idabigbuck, and I don't think they represent all Christians. I hope he and his followers have a great time protesting the funerals of those girls tragically killed in the bus crash this week. They're going because Alabama is "too liberal" because they made some changes in the last election. If he's not claiming to be a member of the religious right and a Republican then I don't know what other party this group could claim to belong to. Even if they aren't Republicans are are anti-establishment or whatever...they're still not Democrats so my original point still stands. LOL

TK,
Those idiots probably don't even waste their time voting. I'm quite sure there are no candidates worthy of their vote. I guarantee you that they wouldn't even be given seat at the Republican national convention.

As far as him being a member of the religious right, he is so far off the chart, he's not even on the radar. I lump this wacko with abortion clinic bombers, the KKK, the skinheads and all the other hateful and vicious groups that "Wrest the scriptures to their own distruction."

So Idabuck, what's the REAL christian believe, and what would the REAL God really say?

What's a joke is that a guy like you would try to make funny the most politically debated issues of our time. We all know your true colors 202, you cant pull off a joke when your post really is your utopia. You and other's like you would love to live in a world sourrounded by mirrors. . . Thank GOD that never will happen A few men have tried it, but thanks to better nations and better people they were removed from power never to lead mortal men again.

202 I think what he's saying is you joking about all the dems being gone is a little like the Grand Dragon of the KKK making jokes about all the about blacks being wiped out and expecting to be taken in humorous sense . even if you did mean it in a light hearted mannor your past posts lead one to be defensive.

Hey...FWIW...I was joking around w/my response too. Just a lil' touche', 202. Nothing funner than a little lighthearted sparring back and forth.

Have a Happy Turkey Day!

LAST EDITED ON Nov-22-06 AT 01:13PM (MST)[p]Yea, what HD said. I'm just sick of hearing all this divisivness and hate from the republicans espcially when it's thanksgiving. Why cant people just accept that conservative values mean stay out of peopls private life, especially their church, and their bedrooms . . . Good grief. . .

Its a friggin JOKE LMAO guys. Ya'll are way to up tight.

Happy Thanks Giving guys. Lighten up.

LMAO

I even prefaced it as a JOKE

LMAO

I gues they didn't think it was all that funny. I can see the irony in it, but you have to admit it's crassness overrides its comedic value.

So here's a real joke that I am sure all will enjoy. It's about a man named Benny. You see Benny thought he was special. In fact he was. He had no hair on his body whatsoever except for his beard which he had never shaved and claimed that if he did, he would die. No one ever believed him though and made fun of him. His friends always joked around with him and told him they were going to get him drunk one night real good and then shave his beard off when he was passed out. He argued and told them not to ever do it and in fact he got so scared he quit drinking with his friends altogether. Well, this was all fine for a while but then he got to missing his friends and stopped off one night at the tavern just to say "Hi!". His friends immediately welcomed him back with open arms, proclaiming how much they had missed him too. Benny decided to open up a little and bought the first round. Soon the beer and whiskey were flowing freely and Benny seemed to be having a better time than most and sure enough, he passed out. Well his friends thought it was about time to show old Benny that his fears were unfounded. So in his drunken stupor they shaved him. At first, they were only going to shave half of it, but decided to go all they way and shaved the whole beard right off. Benny never woke up. He died right there on the spot and they cremated his poor hairless body. They gave his ashes to his wife in a decorative urn. She never got over her heartache and never forgave his friends.

So - do you know what the moral of the story is?

A BENNY SHAVED IS A BENNY URNED!

BUUUUUUWAHHHHHHHAAAAAAA!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

>
>A BENNY SHAVED IS A BENNY
>URNED!
>
>BUUUUUUWAHHHHHHHAAAAAAA!!!!
>
>
>Happy Thanksgiving!
>
Now THAT'S a funny joke. LOL ;-)

>LAST EDITED ON Nov-22-06
>AT 01:13?PM (MST)

>
>Yea, what HD said. I'm
>just sick of hearing all
>this divisivness and hate from
>the republicans espcially when it's
>thanksgiving. Why cant people
>just accept that conservative values
>mean stay out of peopls
>private life, especially their church,
>and their bedrooms . .
>. Good grief.
>. .

Amazing to see the pot calling the kettle black...

Drum

LAST EDITED ON Nov-22-06 AT 05:25PM (MST)[p]Yea, Drum? Kinda got you a little rattle ay? I like your style Drum, breeze in, drop a bomb having nothing to do with the issues, and then run off. Coward. . .

Watcha' think of the "plan?"

Roy, youre that master. . . LOL, Take care.

"Roadless areas, in general, represent some of the best fish and wildlife habitat on public lands. The bad news is that there is nothing positive about a road where fish and wildlife habitat are concerned -- absolutely nothing." (B&C Professor, Jack Ward Thomas, Fair Chase, Fall 2005, p.10).

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom