The reason you hate him.....

DW

Long Time Member
.....and the reason I'll vote for him again in one tweet....

20200830_151823.jpg

Sleepy Joe yer guy Buzz?

No doubt he'll fast track those wind farms and solar fields on public land yer a fan of.

Sleepy Joe yer guy Buzz?

No doubt he'll fast track those wind farms and solar fields on public land yer a fan of.

Hell no, would be like trading chit for crap...how's that anything to support?

I thought it was funny too Buzz, because it's true. Pretty sure you don't savvy what the 'Like' symbols mean and how to use them...

Just in case you were wondering, because your ability to read sign seems to be questionable, I wasn't laughing WITH RELH...

So you still believe wall street and main street are connected in any way, shape or form?

hahahaha!
no kidding....main street gets just enough scraps dropped to the floor by wall street....to stay not totally unhappy...

Just in case you were wondering, because your ability to read sign seems to be questionable, I wasn't laughing WITH RELH...

No he was not laughing because I get under his thin liberal skin everytime he gets pricked. He will never change, just a liberal troll for the Democrat party that is too ashamed to admit it.
RELH

It’s people like buzz who do not understand the way our government works. These governors have to approve federal troops. There are ways the government CAN step in. I believe they should at this point. Liberals depend on people’s uneducated opinions, ie buzzs. They blame trump HOPING people don’t understand how it works. They think it makes him look bad. In actuality, it’s keeping them looking like fools to the people who understand the way things work.

It’s people like buzz who do not understand the way our government works. These governors have to approve federal troops. There are ways the government CAN step in. I believe they should at this point. Liberals depend on people’s uneducated opinions, ie buzzs. They blame trump HOPING people don’t understand how it works. They think it makes him look bad. In actuality, it’s keeping them looking like fools to the people who understand the way things work.
Buzz works for the Government

Hossblur,

I work harder playing than you do at work...last weekend was a monster. Myself and 5 of my buddies made a pretty decent killing...625lbs of filets.

Tough job, but someone has to do it because most cant...

IMG_20200823_161131049.jpg

IMG_20200824_162934961_HDR.jpg

IMG_20200823_113821691_HDR.jpg

IMG_20200823_161150735_HDR.jpg

Hossblur,

I work harder playing than you do at work...last weekend was a monster. Myself and 5 of my buddies made a pretty decent killing...625lbs of filets.

Tough job, but someone has to do it because most cant...

IMG_20200823_161131049.jpg

IMG_20200824_162934961_HDR.jpg

IMG_20200823_113821691_HDR.jpg

IMG_20200823_161150735_HDR.jpg

So that's what you look like. Now I know what I'm dealing with LOL.

Buzz, I wouldn't be posting up vacations picture. People like Hossblur work very hard so you can play. If Hossblur is running his own business I doubt he has had 26 days of payed vacation in the last ten years.

Now now. Don't be ashamed of your government paycheck. We all feed at that trough a little though we won't admit it.

I remember when a government job had a negative stigma because of lingerng biases from the WPA days. Now the stigma is because it's a pretty good gig with excellent percs.

Never had paid vacation.

And Buzz has more than 26 days a year.

You know, with his deep concern about government debt and all.

Same concern he obviously had this year as he bad mouthed small businesses for demanding to be opened. He was real loud about staying home and quarantining. Not killing everyone

Like everything else he spews, that was for the other people. He had a fishing trip so quarantine didnt apply to him.

Now now. Don't be ashamed of your government paycheck. We all feed at that trough a little though we won't admit it.

I remember when a government job had a negative stigma because of lingerng biases from the WPA days. Now the stigma is because it's a pretty good gig with excellent percs.

I got no issues with the job.

But its EXTREMELY disingenuous to be a public employee union rep, and fight for all those "perks", then wander around yapping about government spending, or how an elected official only does things for selfish gain.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom