The Rocket

Yeah for 23 mil, plus he still has to get ready for the season which will put him in about June..... must be nice.

?We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect.? Aldo Leopold

Hate the Yankees but loooove The Rocket. I don't care where he plays, he's one of the greats and I'll cheer for him no matter what (oh wait....unless he's pitching against my Cardinals). I feel the same way about The Big Unit, Shilling, and Maddox. Can't hate those guys no matter what uni they're wearing.

Hes washed up!! it won't help(look at last year).
I love seeing George dish out 100 millons dollars every year only to not win it all!
rm

LAST EDITED ON May-07-07 AT 08:16AM (MST)[p]His contract will work out to be a little more than 1 million per start. KAAAAACHINNNNNNNNG!

Astros fans are NOT happy today. Overall - a bad weekend for Houston sports.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Piazza fan here. Can't stand Clemens. But he is one outstanding pitcher and is worth every penny he gets paid. The guy is 44 years old and the last 2 seasons I think his era was 1.95 and 2.38? That is incredible.

We should all be glad we get to watch him for one more season. Not too far down the road, true baseball fans are going to reflect back on the times they got to watch one of the best of all time. No doubt first ballot HOF'er.

THE "TEXAS CON MAN" STRIKES AGAIN. ROGER ONLY WANTS TO PLAY PART TIME FOR 20 TIMES THE $$$$, AND NOT TRAVEL WITH THE TEAM. WHEN THE BENCHES EMPTY FOR A BRAWL ROGER WILL BE IN TEXAS, WHAT KIND OF TEAM MATE IS THAT. THATS CALLED DISRESPECTING YOUR TEAM & ITS MATES, & THE GAME IN GENERAL. ROGER STATES HE WANTS TO PLAY FOR A TEAM THAT HAS A CHANCE TO GO TO THE WORLD SERIES.....WELL JOIN THE CROWD ROGER. THIS GUY IS A SPOILED CHUMP........I DONT THINK YOU WOULD CATCH NOLAN RYAN PULLING THIS SPOILED BRAT CRAP. I HOPE GEORGE STIENBUYER FINDS HIS NEW HIRED GUN & THE YANKS OUT OF THE PLAYOFFS, OR ON THE DL BEFORE ITS OVER.---YD.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom