The Subprime President

NeMont

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Dec-12-18 AT 04:52PM (MST)[p]https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2018-12-12/markets-conclude-u-s-treasuries-are-riskier-than-chinese-debt

Trump has managed to do what no other president has done since the founding of the nation. His trade war that was so easy to win has led to record trade deficits with China and now a dumping of our debt in favor of China's more stable leadership. Makes one wonder how this makes America Great Again.

I don't expect a single Trump supporter to admit that the debt matters, running up more debt in a booming economy isn't a great idea and then starting a trade war without considering all the implications wasn't a great idea.

Will look to see if Trump lovers have a shred of integrity and will own up to their mistaken infatuation with the spray tanned talking yam or will make every excuse like usual. Would be nice if they stood tall and demanded some fiscal responsibility from their love interest.

But I know what will be the response, "ya but Hillary".

Posers and yes men, nothing more.

Nemont

Government is like a baby. An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no responsibility at the other.

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Ah com'on. drink the kool
>aid and it will be
>all good. 1/3 of the
>nation can't be wrong !
>
>
> If you think it's bad
>now just wait. call
>me a pessimist but I
>don't think the tax cuts
>are working. and with a
>recession looming they're going to
>work one hell of a
>lot less.
>
>This should cheer everyone up.
>
>https://www.thebalance.com/current-u-s-federal-budget-deficit-3305783
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends
?

For a guy who picked a lame duck limp wrist Kasick, you have very little room to crow about. I'm still waiting for Trump's complete term to decide if I vote for him or not. As for the likes of Kasick or Jeb Bush, they are worthless career politicians.

RELH

Like I said, I will wait until his first term is up to make my decision. You are the idiot that jumps the gun all the time and end up eating your words in the end.
Trump may fool you just like Hillary did on your forecast of who will win or lose.

RELH

HA ! so now that you can see Trump is finished you've gone from the worshiping the orange jebus to " I'll wait and see " . I love it.

As disingenuous as you are I'll still give you credit for one thing, you're the first of the chumps to start distancing yourself from this train wreck before full impact. your grasp for the obvious sets you apart from your retard brothers who'll never see it coming until it's over.

Now, about the damage your stupidity has done. apologies won't fix it.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/trump-tax-cuts-putting-america-203051912.html

Stay Thirsty My Friends

>For a guy who picked a
>lame duck limp wrist Kasick,
>you have very little room
>to crow about. I'm still
>waiting for Trump's complete term
>to decide if I vote
>for him or not. As
>for the likes of
> Kasick or Jeb Bush,
>they are worthless career politicians.
>
>
>
>
>
>
> RELH
>

I know doing the right thing never occurs to a Trump supporter. I guess all that talk about each vote matters and freedom to choose and one man, one vote is just an act with Trump lovers.

I didn't love Kasich, I just couldn't vote for either choice. Imagine a country where the voters had some power instead of today's two party system.

In the end you will be proven to have supported the end of any chance of fiscal sanity or dealing with conservative issues of importance but we know you don't give two shyts about those, you get to claim your superior vote because Trump won and what happens after that doesn't much matter to you.

Nemont

Government is like a baby. An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no responsibility at the other.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-18-18 AT 10:18AM (MST)[p]https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-12-17/foreigners-dump-us-treasuries-they-liquidate-record-amount-us-stocks

Another win for Aspen Adventure. He will tell you that Trump is just weeding out all those dang foreigners from investing in America. It's a win in Trump world.

Anyone really wondering why the FED is going to raise rates? Look no further than the reality of the Fiscal insanity that is the Trump lovers world.

Our debt is going to cost more and we are piling on new bond sales with the FED offloading it's holdings at the same time Trump is on a spending spree.

Too bad those claiming to be conservatives weren't up in arms about things that are actually conservative core values.

keep sucking, it is going to be fun to listen to the excuses.

Nemont

Forget China, it's been nothing but a race to the bottom with China and Mexico. Wherever we can get things cheaper ahe? Screw the American workers, move those jobs to China, they can do it cheaper and save big corporations millions. I think you are looking at it all wrong. Build it here, and buy it here is what I'm seeing more of. More jobs since trump was elected, isn't that what's matters more. Not buying near as many material from China and starting to buy American made products again. Sometimes going the cheaper route isn't always in the best interest of the American people.

I never said it was. I always buy American if I can.

But I do not believe in forcing it upon our businesses or consumers. because I'm an old school republican, a capitalist. protectionism was the liberals playbook back then.

Trump has made himself the king maker. he decides who wins and who loses . union workers have been chosen to win, my industry (ag) has been chosen to be the fall guy . consumers will pay higher prices for most everything.

So far the trade war has been a resounding flop.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

>Forget China, it's been nothing but
>a race to the bottom
>with China and Mexico. Wherever
>we can get things cheaper
>ahe? Screw the American workers,
>move those jobs to China,
>they can do it cheaper
>and save big corporations millions.
>I think you are looking
>at it all wrong. Build
>it here, and buy it
>here is what I'm seeing
>more of. More jobs since
>trump was elected, isn't that
>what's matters more. Not buying
>near as many material from
>China and starting to buy
>American made products again. Sometimes
>going the cheaper route isn't
>always in the best interest
>of the American people.

Please explain

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/u...gh-trump-stance-2018-12-06?mod=hp_minor_pos20

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom