The Swamp Speaks Out

OchocoKid

Long Time Member
Ready for the Cohen show this week? will Trump's head explode like his swamp critters say ? let's hope so.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/t...rosa-says-2019-02-24?siteid=yhoof2&yptr=yahoo

No doubt like always you'll say Cohen is lying, about his pathological liar ex-client. Ha! everything is a liefest starring Trump and his merry band of liars. EVERYTHING is a lie. EVERYONE in his orbit is a liar. this entire administration is one big lie.

Don't worry now, if Mueller hasn't investigated all Trump's business dealings the house committee is as we speak. the truth will emerge out of the lie factory.

Get your popcorn chumps. this should be fun.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Hillary again ? still hoping she can save you huh?

You're right to be scared. Trump sure as chit is.

I can't wait for the tweets.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

The part that makes me laugh on all this hubbub over Cohen being a liar is when Sarah Wallaby Sanders gets up there and lies every day to defend and cover up the lies her boss tells. Even Trumps followers admit he lies.

They do??

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

GOODWIN: Dems really do love Republicans -- when they're dead...

Trump is over seas trying to work a nuclear deal and the haters can't even stop hating until he gets back. That's messed up.

if it doesn't make Trump look bad..... no one cares

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

GOODWIN: Dems really do love Republicans -- when they're dead...

Obvious that the Cohen deal was set up to take focus away from the NK summit. Dems are desperate to not allow Trump any success until the 2020. Want another bet that Cohen will be a nothing burger?

Waste of time and tax $. This grounds been plowed multiple times, we're just wastin fuel.

#livelikezac

LAST EDITED ON Feb-27-19 AT 01:45PM (MST)[p]Sounds like shifty Adam Schiff failed to do his job of coaching Cohen on what to say at their briefing prior to Cohen appearing before Congress.
Dude is still going to have to find another point to swing his mallet at as this one is a big bust in his and the Democrat's butt.
The funny part is that after the hearing is over, the Democrats will toss Cohen to the lions like they did Ford and Cohen burned the only bridge he had on his conviction. I do not think Trump will toss him a pardon. Serves that lying shyster lawyer right.

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom