The U.S. Mint

C

cameraguy

The U.S. Mint hopes the redesigned $1 coin will win acceptance with consumers.
george.jpg

It does not have In God We Trust on it. Another way of leaving God out.

CameraGuy
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you .

It most certainly does have In God We Trust on it.... you better take a closer look! You must not have any yourself yet.

"Whatever you are, be a good one."
- Abraham Lincoln

MNHunter You might be right. I don't know because I haven't seen one. I just got this from someone through an email. I guess you can't believe everything you read on the net.

CameraGuy
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you .

LAST EDITED ON Feb-21-07 AT 07:58AM (MST)[p]You were right. I checked it out a little closer and this is what I found out, These coins will feature edge-incused inscriptions of the year of minting or issuance, "E Pluribus Unum," "In God We Trust" and the mint mark. Due to the minting process used on the circulating coins, the edge-incused inscription positions will vary with each coin.

CameraGuy
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Wow...that was fun!"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom