The Ugly Truth About Zionism

...when choosing sides between the civilized and the uncivilized....I will always go with the civilized.

...obviously that puts me on the oppositeside as you eldorko.....and I can live with that..........I suggest you not get close to my house......ever.

1283eagle_government.jpg

eldorko do you want us to post facts about your race and the barbaric things they are doing to their own people. It seems your race and the hamas have one thing in common. They like to behead people to deter and frighten them into submission. Is that why you side with Hamas as you both are two peas in a pod.

RELH

here's a video for you; u blind peice of @$^& this is the other choice just in case you need to see the reality between Judaism and islam...u freak of nature...

here's your Arab spring....islam the religion of peace...my arse!

so eldorko did you have the cahonies to watch that vid, when these Islamist have gotten their chit together here in usa and they come to make u kneel before them will you say Alah ackbar or will you have the balz to say screw u n loose your head... i already know the answer ur just a woman sitting behind a computer typing away and that fool 440 as well...

hell is coming you can bet on it, America has to wake up n stop sending money n arms to these freaks of nature judgement day will not be fun when the men who run our government steps up to Gods throne its closer then u think...

LAST EDITED ON Aug-07-14 AT 09:56AM (MST)[p]Eldorado,

Have you spent even a second reviewing your source? I would suggest you investigate the writers that the VNN uses and the conspiracy theorist they post as being the truth.

Zionism is a force that believes in a greater Israel, I don't think anyone with a firing brain cell would disagree that zionism is a very extreme view of what some Jews believe to be a mandate from God for the Jewish people. Zionist do not even make up the majority in Israel.

The question becomes this, is the Jewish state committing genocide in it's operation in Gaza? By any measure what they are doing is not genocide. The Jewish incursion may be illegal, it has killed many, many innocent civilians and it is highly unpopular around the world but using the term Genocide is both inaccurate and inflammatory and people in your position are fanning the flames of next round of killings.

So please tell me your definition of genocide and how it rightly applies to Israel's operation in Gaza. Also explain why your source should be trusted without question because even a cursory review of the content on VNN shows there is a ton of whacked out theories on that site.

Nemont

Eldorado you have to ask yourself does this site have them same credibility as Manny's, if the answer is yes which it is on this, your next question is: Do I want the same credibility as a guy who gets his computer time in the psych ward?

I have a few times used an unreliable biased site and always get blasted on by D, NeMont or RELH which I should, just say you screwed up as I have in the past. This falls in there with Manny's crazy Youtube post or the Western Journalist.

Israel has for 66 years engaged in criminal acts throughout the region and no amount of Zionist PR can ever hide or change that fact.

Eldorado

LAST EDITED ON Aug-07-14 AT 02:52PM (MST)[p]So facts as presented by you are the only ones anyone should believed?

You ever answer a question? Is Israel committing genocide akin to what happened in Rwanda?

Is the source you are using a trustworthy unbiased source or does it ascribe to every whack job theory presented? Did the U.S. fake the bin Laden raid and kill every member of SEAL team six in order to avoid detection?

If you want to use source like Manny does expect to be treated the same.

There is a difference between stating an opinion and presenting news in as unbiased way as possible.

Think about this, if Israel is committing criminal acts in Gaza right now, the guy you supported and voted for is doing nothing to stop them, zip, zero, nada. Not say Romney would have because he wouldn't have but if Israel is a criminal then Obama is an accomplice using your logic.

Nemont

I agree with you that Israel has at times been a country that has participated and sponsored criminal activity, I believe every country in the region and many in the world fall under that same guideline. I just believe it can be argued intelligently with a non biased site. I'm not anti-Semitic but I am against the actions of Israel not just in the latest fighting in the Gaza but in many of their actions in the last 50 years. I also believe Israel has a right to exist however within U.S. Guidelines we write the checks and give the tech and threat so we write the rules....

I really dislike citizens of a foreign country having more influence in my country than the citizens of my country.

They don't. The ovwerwhelming majority of Americans support Israel and are fine with funding them to fight the fundamentalist Muslims.

Eldorko, you are a racial bigot of the first order. You lost any right to protest when others show the same bigot feelings towards your race.
Maybe you hate the events in Israel as they have taken over the interest of Obama and Congress and not focused on your priority of amnesty and immigration for your relatives.

RELH

Well if that other 66% voted for Obama, a majority of them are going to be p!ssed off on his decision to provide aid via air drops to religious minorities in Iraq and authorized bombing missions on the radical jihad ISIS terrorists.
The liberal left will be p!ssed, but I give Obama credit for doing what is right because ISIS is outright committing genocide based on religious beliefs. To many videos out there showing them shooting captives in the head and them claiming to have killed over 1500 in a few days time by lining them up and shooting them whole scale like the Nazis did in WWII.
I am willing to bet that Eldorko will be enraged over Obama's decision as it does not fit Eldorko's agenda.

RELH

If the hollyweird crowd supports it, and the liberals support it, you know there is something wrong.

Why the suckers buy into the Jew hate is pretty sad. They are no more screwed up than any other country, but, the religion of love leads liberals around by the nose.

LMAO! Corntard doesn't like people from other countries influencing our government? He seems totally fine with Obama's invasion of illegals from the south though! Hmmm... Let me guess they won't influence our government right?

Hypocritical anti-semitism is all that it is Corntard. You can't polish a turd so just admit that Jews are bad but Central Americans are cool!

I know you are real simple Forkie, it took me a while to figure it out but I soon learned where you fit on the M.M. pecking order so only two easy questions. I doubt you will answer either question that is something you're not good at because it isn't your typical bluster and B.S which you are good at.

Question 1.

Show me once where I supported any of the last 3 presidents enforcement of immigration law?

Question 2 ( you've got a shot at this one get help use your neighbor or a friend if you have one).

What law is Obama following as Chief Executive? Who introduced the bill that is being enforced and who signed it into law?

Bonus
Should a president refuse to execute federal law passed by Congress?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/john-a-tures/how-a-bushera-law-led-to-_b_5597900.html

I'm a sucker for special needs guys I won't sleep well tonight knowing you'll spend all night struggling to answer the second question. I may not work well with the handicapped as RELH's son and daughter in law or NeMont. See Manny's threads but I have empathy for you guys so I'll help you out.

I can help you with some tips to stay on task if you'd like remember back now what did Eldorado start the thread on? That's correct Zionism not immigration, now have a cookie an a glass of milk and go to bed.

Cornhusker you are only half right. Eldorko started the thread on both Zionism and genocide. When it was brought to his attention where true genocide was going on, and by the side he was supporting. He bailed out like the coward liberal idiot he is.
Now do you feel that the real evil enemy over there is the Jews or is it Hamas and their allies ISIS.

RELH

Hamas and ISIS are a terroristic threat to the lifestyle we enjoy. Fundamental Islam as a whole no matter what you chose to call it is a threat.

Israel with it's refusal to follow treaties the U.S. Has been involved in negotiating with Arab countries the last 50 years has hurt U.S. standing and respect. Israel has made us look like a schmuck on many occasions.

Cornhusker, the president you voted for has done far more to make us look like a schmuck in foreign policy then Israel has ever done.

As for those Islam Arabs, they will always not like us due to their religion that will not accept any other religion and all non Muslim are inferior people to be enslaved or killed. Even the Arab countries we think are our allies do not like as they hold out their hand for money.

Here you preach about not liking other countries having too much say so in our government, yet you are preaching that Israel should accept us telling them what to do in their part of the world. Is not that being a hypocrite.

I do not blame Israel for being reluctant about trusting the Obama administration and John Kerry as information coming out, John Kerry is selling Israel short on any cease fire treaty with Hamas. You can bet that other countries right now trust our government far less then they did 8 years ago due to Obama and his foreign policy FUBAR.

Your liberal way of looking at it is what caused us to get involved in two major world wars. Sit back and pray for peace while you let your enemy get stronger and bold enough to attack one day. You probably believe Iran is only developing nuke power for peaceful purposes and will never use it to develop military grade bombs to use on future infidels. If you do, I have a good bridge to sell you, and cheap at that!

RELH

Corntard I guess I pissed in your Lucky Charms when I pointed out your stupid hypocritical viewpoints. I won't spend two seconds on your BS questions because they aren't relevant.

Your own dumbass president admitted that he is responsible for the mass influx of illegals who will someday influence our government so stop with your Bullshyt.

You are the one that said you don't like when people from other countries influence our country, I merely pointed out that you only complain when Israel does it. You conveniently turn a blind eye when your beloved liberals welcome influence from anywhere but Israel making you a retarded hypocrite. You and Eldorko are pretty much the same except Eldorko treats H5N1 patients on a regular basis.

Forkie you take the easy way out and give up without an effort, my experience is people that are losers that are used to losing accept losing easier. Forkie you can't piss me off you aren't smart enough. You are however really fun to screw with.

You couldn't resist one last lie. Obama never said he is responsible for the influx of illegals ? If you lie which you do you get caught.

YOU LIED AGAIN ANG i'M CALLING YOU ON. IT IF YOU FAIL TO PROVE YOUR ASSERTION YOU ADMIT CONTINUAL LYING.

No other country with as few people people as Israel wields as much power in U.S government. No other country with as few people gets as much money from the U.S.. Dispute that or lie again an I'll nail your hide as you continue to call Eldorado on his H5N1 claims.

Better luck next try.

Seriously RELH you take the money and technology Israel does you follow our rules or don't take the money you sanctimonious liberal making excuses. I'm guessing you and Jane Fonda have lunch together

You take the Islamic fundamentalist line and that all Muslims believe that just the nut jobs do kind of like some of the Christian Fundamentalist on here. Educate yourself Muslims refer to Christians as The People of the Book, they also believe in most Christian disciples. I sure don't want to be judged by Manny's crazy quasi-Christian beliefs do you. Wake up you have thinking ability unlike Forkie exam your beliefs on Israel and Muslims in general.

Cornhusker as for me having lunch with Hanoi Jane, I and 4 of my Army buddies swore we would piss on her grave if we lived long enough. Jane Fonda would be more comfortable with having lunch with someone of your thinking then she would with me.

I know enough about Muslims to know that they have a strong core of radicals that will never live in peace with other non believers of their religion. As for the moderate ones, they have a tendency to remain quiet and not voice their objections to do away with the hard core radicals in their religion.

Remember this Cornhusker, if the Muslims in that region can destroy Israel and remove them from the picture, they only have one satan left to deal with according to their beliefs and that satan is us. Can you picture another 9/11 or two, but with suitcase size nukes placed in key cities. Or better yet a full size bomb in the belly of a ocean going ship that comes into the harbor of a major city and a radical jihad muslim decides to push the button and go meet his virgins.

RELH

Corntard,

?The Obama administration, stepping up efforts to reduce the influx of Central American migrants crossing the Southwest border illegally and acknowledging that its border policies may have helped spur it, will detain more of those migrants and accelerate their cases in immigration courts so they can be deported more quickly, officials said,? a report in Friday?s New York Times began."

According to the New York Times, the Obama administration ACKNOWLEDGED that it's border policies may have helped spur the recent influx of illegals. So if I'm lying, then either the Obama administration is lying (probably) or the New York Times is lying (probably too). Either way you're too stupid to see it and it wouldn't matter if Obama knocked on your door and said, "Corntard, I personally drove these illegals here." you would still blow him.

On your other issue about Israel, so now all of a sudden the population of a country determines whether or not you care if they influence our country? That's the dumbest cop out I have ever heard.

Here's a couple of good quotes on how our aid to Israel benefits us.

"First, there is a financial reciprocity in this ?special relationship? quite unlike any other that the USA has. Much, and in many years most, of the money that the USA gives Israel has been used by Israel to purchase goods and services, both military and civilian, from the USA, so that American aid money is recycled back into the American economy. Nearly 90% of US aid to Israel is military, and Israel spends about 75% of that buying U.S. goods. This aid has been described as an indirect American subsidy to U.S. arms manufacturers."

"In the field of military intelligence Israel is arguably the world?s leading expert in collecting intelligence on terrorist groups and in counter-terrorism. It provides intelligence and know-how to the U.S. According to Maj. Gen. George J. Keegan Jr., former head of U.S. Air Force intelligence, America?s military defense capability ?owes more to the Israeli intelligence input than it does to any single source of intelligence,? the worth of which input, he estimated, exceeds ?five CIAs.? He further stated that between 1974 and 1990, Israel received $18.3 billion in U.S. military grants. During the same period Israel provided the U.S. with $50-$80 billion in intelligen?ce, research and developmen?t savings, and Soviet weapons systems captured and transferre?d to the U.S.[5]"

So Corntard, with Israel we get what's called a ROI (return on investment) for the money we give them. In contrast, what did we get from Pakistan by giving them roughly half of what we give Israel?

Do yourself a favor and stop whining about Israel when there's so much more to whine about. Oh and if you don't believe me about Eldorko and H5N1, ask him your self.

Your own dumbass president admitted that he is responsible for the mass influx of illegals who will someday influence our government so stop with your Bullshyt.
Forkie.

Still a lie isn't it or for you Faux guys an untruth. I have a memory of you an Eldorado going on with the H5N1 virus thread .

Then your memory will recall that it was Nemont who exposed Eldorko's COMPLETE LIE about treating H5N1 patients here in America. Don't believe me, I don't give a flying f**k but instead of looking like a complete douche, why don't you ask Nemont if Eldorko was caught in a lie.

Good God no wonder this country is going to shyt!

When you post you seek to deceive Forktongue. Your general Keegan retired in 1977 and died in 1992 and you use him as why Israel is so significant to us today. Try to post and least once without being dishonest.

I never did hear what you do for a living I'm guessing Southern California representative

Corntard, here's a link to Eldorado's lie because you're a little mentally challenged so I'm going to help you.

http://www.monstermuleys.info/cgi-b...42&forum=DCForumID46&archive=yes#.U-g50vnYXZI

Also, who gives a shyt when Keegan died? Does his death make his statements about Israel irrelevant? You act like he died in the Civil War. Anyone with a single firing brain cell could figure out that if Israel was that valuable back then pre 9/11, they are probably even more valuable to our intelligence today.

You guessed completely wrong on my occupation. I'll give you a hint, I own a private sector business and don't get my paycheck from the government like you do.

Since you're so hung up on the little things, here's some quotes from your favorite person.

Barack Obama (2008 - Present)

Obama with PM Benjamin Netanyahu (White House Photo)
?The United States was the first country to recognize Israel in 1948, minutes after its declaration of independence, and the deep bonds of friendship between the U.S. and Israel remain as strong and unshakeable as ever.?
(Statement on the 61st Anniversary of Israel's Independence, April 28, 2009)

?The American people and the Israeli peoples share a faith in the future and believe that democracies can shape their own destinies and that opportunities should be available to all. Throughout its own extraordinary history, Israel has given life to that promise.?
(Televised Statement to the Israeli Public, October 21, 2009)

?A strong and secure Israel is in the national security interest of the United States not simply because we share strategic interests ... America?s commitment to Israel?s security flows from a deeper place -- and that's the values we share. As two people who struggled to win our freedom against overwhelming odds, we understand that preserving the security for which our forefathers -- and foremothers -- fought must be the work of every generation. As two vibrant democracies, we recognize that the liberties and freedoms we cherish must be constantly nurtured. And as the nation that recognized the State of Israel moments after its independence, we have a profound commitment to its survival as a strong, secure homeland for the Jewish people ...Because we understand the challenges Israel faces, I and my administration have made the security of Israel a priority. It's why we've increased cooperation between our militaries to unprecedented levels. It's why we're making our most advanced technologies available to our Israeli allies. It's why, despite tough fiscal times, we've increased foreign military financing to record levels. And that includes additional support ?- beyond regular military aid -? for the Iron Dome anti-rocket system ... So make no mistake, we will maintain Israel?s qualitative military edge.?
(Speech at the 2011 AIPAC Policy Conference, May 22, 2011)

"America's commitment to Israel's security is unshakeable, and our friendship with Israel is deep and enduring. And so we believe that any lasting peace must acknowledge the very real security concerns that Israel faces every single day ... The Jewish people have forged a successful state in their historic homeland. Israel deserves recognition. It deserves normal relations with its neighbors. And friends of the Palestinians do them no favors by ignoring this truth, just as friends of Israel must recognize the need to pursue a two state solution with a secure Israel next to an independent Palestine."
(Speech to the United Nations General Assembly, September 21, 2011)

"[America] will stand steadfast with Israel in pursuit of security and a lasting peace."
(State of the Union Address, February 12, 2013)

Name one other country in the world surrounded by its enemies who want nothing but to destroy every last Jew on the planet. Instead of being pissed at the Jews for being Jews, why don't you channel your hatred for those who want them dead? If the Muslims would just stop their hate and accept that Israel has a right to exist, we wouldn't be having this discussion would we? I know, I know... it's the Jew's fault for having a different religious view than the Muslims right? If only those damned Jews would convert to Islam then your precious tax dollars could be spent elsewhere right?

LAST EDITED ON Aug-11-14 AT 01:05AM (MST)[p]Cornhusker, it seems that Hillary Clinton likes Israel more then you do. She feels that this administration has been too critical of Israel and the bombing of that school is just a fact of war.
That means you are to the left of even Hillary Clinton. You still going to vote for her?

RELH

Cornhusker I forgot to add this little bit of information for you. Obama's one great claim to fame was the killing of Osama Bin Laden in Pakistan. Israel helped Obama to do that. It was not CIA agents that took up residence near the Bin Laden compound to watch it and try to confirm if Bin laden was there. Those agent worked for Israel mossad not CIA. Their information also led to the doctor that the CIA used and burned after getting information from him about the people in the compound.
I wonder if Obama might think that bit of information was worth a few billion dollars since it was his only claim to fame as our president.

Corntard, here's a link to Eldorado's lie because you're a little mentally challenged so I'm going to help you.

http://www.monstermuleys.info/cgi-b...42&forum=DCForumID46&archive=yes#.U-g50vnYXZI

Also, who gives a shyt when Keegan died? Does his death make his statements about Israel irrelevant? You act like he died in the Civil War. Anyone with a single firing brain cell could figure out that if Israel was that valuable back then pre 9/11, they are probably even more valuable to our intelligence today.

You guessed completely wrong on my occupation. I'll give you a hint, I own a private sector business and don't get my paycheck from the government like you do.

I'll give you credit for being consistent, consistently wrong an consistently trying to divert the discussion as well as trying to cover up your deceptions.

Keegan retired in 1977 the Middle East was a much different place for example Iran was an ally with us having the Shah in power Khomeini hadn't led the creation of a fundamentalist government. The Soviet Union still existed and was bankrolling most f the major players on the other side. Again no one but you is going to believe that the significance of Israel hasn't changed in the last 37 years. The Cold War was in full swing. The world and the Middle East was quite different.

I do know how to Google Barack Obama quotes on Israel but thank you. You certainly realize these generic comments are given by virtually every new president on most every country in the world we want good relationships with. Read Bush's 2006 comments concerning Pakistan and how we were partners in fighting terrorism while evidence exists that Bush had suspicion that Bin Laden was being sheltered by Musharraf. I don't believe that Pakistan is an ally in fighting terrorism do you?

I have never stated Israel didn't have a right to exist or that I disliked Israel or Jews that is the deception you always bring into the discussion. I sometimes forget you are from Spendalfornia and tax dollars federal or otherwise don't really matter to you guys. To me tax dollars are precious and should be spent wisely I know tough concept for you.

Well duh! I couldn't see that Hillary was going to court the Jewish vote and Jewish money in her bid for the presidency.

I'm glad you still have some intelligence even though your common sense sucks at times. Are you still going to vote for her, or is sucking up to the Jews a game changer for you?

RELH

I never said I would vote or Hillary I'm still a Christie guy in spite of the various issues he has. I could see myself voting for a Republican that hasn't come onto the electoral picture.

Cornhusker, I take that back about your common sense sucks at time. It is working great on that subject matter. Heck the last Democrat I voted for as Governor, Gray Davis, was far better then that RINO that followed him. old Arnie himself. His Kennedy related wife wore the pants in that family and he listen to her on policy making and gun control.

RELH

Where are you at on this Forkie or are you just No Mas on this ? You give Eldorado grief on his flu claim then hide like a child when I point out how you're continually lying on here. A big difference between guys disagreeing and one who constantly lies.

I am not so sure that Eldorado is a outright liar, instead he is just a liberal misguided fool Mexican that has more loyalty to Mexico then he does to the U.S.

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom