The white house 2008

D

D13er

One sunny day in 2008, an old man approached the White House from across Pennsylvania Avenue, where he had been sitting on a park bench.

He spoke to the Marine standing guard and said, "I would like to go in and meet with President Hillary Clinton."

The Marine replied, "Sir, Mrs. Clinton is not the President and doesn't reside here."

The old man said, "Okay," and walked away.

The following day, the same man approached the White House and said to the same Marine, "I would like to go in and meet with President Hillary Clinton".

The Marine again told the man, "Sir, as I said yesterday, Mrs. Clinton is not the President and doesn't reside here."

The man thanked him and again walked away...

The third day, the same man approached the White House and spoke to the very same Marine, saying, "I would like to go in and meet with President Hillary Clinton."

The Marine, understandably agitated at this point, looked at the man and said, "Sir, this is the third day in a row you have been here asking to speak to Mrs. Clinton. I have told you already several times that Mrs. Clinton is not the President and does not reside here. Don't you understand?"

To which the old man answered, "Oh, I understand you fine I just love hearing your answer!"

The Marine snapped to attention, saluted, and said, "See you tomorrow, Sir."

So who's your savior in '08??? Remember Bush can't run again...

Too bad Bush can't run in '08, in the latest poll he could pull up to 73 votes. 66 MM members and 7 freinds and family. if McCain doesn't back off his supporting Bush he may do worse, Bush's family votes aren't a sure thing.

Good one Jim...

We might as well get it out in the open now, the best the Repubicans will have in '08 is Rush...

Maybe he can get flip flopper McCain to run as his 2nd...

I sure hope that ends up being a true story.
I like ol'farts like that. Whatever happens, I
have a feeling things are a gonna get interesting in
the next few years. Interesting indeed.

H'dude,

You're exasperating to me. But not interesting.
It's a crappy combination. And very boring.
Makes my A$$ want to take a dip of snuff.
And he don't want to do that all that often,
so you're special.
fyi
lrv

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom