Theft in AZ

• Thread starter SonoranOutfittersnet
  • Start date
S

SonoranOutfittersnet

So here is my final tally of what was stolen on my AZ archery elk hunt. 1 150Qt ice chest, 1 pop up blind, 1 tree stand and 5 trail camera's.

On Sept. 20th I went to a waterhole to sit for the evening hunt. I found that my pop up blind and trail camera had been stolen. As I stood there wanting to twist the head off of the punks that had done this. I heard a bull bugle, then another and then a third. I grabbed my bow and was off. Soon I was standing next to a heavy horned 6x6 that gross scores 386 5/8

I hope the pencil dic## that did this are reading. I have a Mule Deer Hunt in Colorado next month and would like more gear stolen. I really want another 200" Mule Deer!!

Please call for directions to camp.

6540386_az_bull_tr_2010.jpg

LMAO... sorry about your cams but the hunting Gods eveidently looked fondly on you. Big congrats!

Don't feed me sh!t then try to convince me it tastes good.

Todd did you guys ever get that old guy a bull? We never killed anything down there cause they were all broke but damn what a good area and that's a heck of a bull, he was the reason they all were broke

yea he killed a 5x2. If he could have walked a little we could have killed something in the 320-340 class.

It was a really bad year for broken bulls.

good meeting you

TR
www.sonoranoutfitters.net
253-269-8789

Wow that was a kool looking bull let him know we have alot of video of that bull, maybe we can get that to him. He was a big five on one side and on the other he had a big main beam and one other point about 30 inches.

yea same bull. I'll try to post a pic off of my cell.

TR

call me, I'd like to talk about NM

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom