They’re here!

Gadjet

Just a heads up folks. The really big coyotes are here. I saw lots of tracks during my third season hunt and I actually got a look at one. And yes, he was big. Biggest coyote I’ve ever seen. A friend that was hunting a few miles from me said that he’s never seen so many really big coyote tracks. I’m assuming that the liberal freaks dumped a bunch of wolves in my area without it being publicized, which is exactly what they said they were going to do. The next several years will be interesting to say the least.

Well they have been in north park for years now… so I’m guessing you were hunting a ways from north park…?

I’m assuming that the liberal freaks dumped a bunch of wolves in my area without it being publicized, which is exactly what they said they were going to do. The next several years will be interesting to say the least.

USFWS approved or taking matters into their own hands?

If so, they're not protected.

SS! It’s big news for us lower 48 folk, we haven’t all been existing them like they do in AK for forever, we’ll let the games begin. Can’t wait for the first “pack ate my dog” posts on next door to drop…

“Meh” yourself. Not trying to stir everyone up, just stating what I observed.
BS. You're trying to stir everyone up. Why are you calling them big coyote tracks? Man up and say wolf. Makes you sound like a fuggin idiot typing big coyote. Coyotes have a diamond shape track even when large, wolves do not. Are you telling us you don't know how to tell the difference between tracks?

Lets be mature about the situation. Wolves to CO isn't the end of the world, still great hunting in ID MT and WY. Hell you can get multiple elk tags in each the states.

Its not a liberal issue either FFS.

BS. You're trying to stir everyone up. Why are you calling them big coyote tracks? Man up and say wolf. Makes you sound like a fuggin idiot typing big coyote. Coyotes have a diamond shape track even when large, wolves do not. Are you telling us you don't know how to tell the difference between tracks?

Lets be mature about the situation. Wolves to CO isn't the end of the world, still great hunting in ID MT and WY. Hell you can get multiple elk tags in each the states.

Meh

I smell......I smell.....a douche??? No....not trashy enough......i think it must be wolf shiz!?

It's absolutely a liberal issue

IMG_3645.jpeg

Quit yer bitchin SS! Happy Holidays!

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom