They Grow Up Fast

BearCat

LAST EDITED ON Jan-20-12 AT 04:30PM (MST)[p]I remember the day I brought him home and the day we decided that his name would be Hunter. That was almost 16 years ago. Man they grow up fast so make sure you spend time with them!

2011 was a pretty slow year for us due to two family deaths, but still the same we had some fun! Thanks son for some great memories!

Annual Sage Grouse trip
5054sage2.jpg

A quick and dirty steep deer hunt
8870dsc01752.jpg

Long Distance Prairie Dog Hunting
9349dsc01298.jpg

First Black Buck Buck
1680img_0846.jpg

They sure do grow to fast but looks like you gave yourself plenty of memories with him already to remember. I relive my sons first hunt over in my head all the time.He still does not totally understand why i am so happy just watching him take the bulls he has already.I was wondering were you took that black buck at.That is on my sons list of hunts he would like to try.

Way to go Dad for creating the opportunity and making it happen!! I am certain your son appreciates the time spent together and the trophys harvested. Good looking boy with his trophys too!!

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling
up anyway."

Fine lookin' young man! You should be proud of him, and of yourself, since he's obviously spending time with you.

My baby boy is now 34 and my youngest baby girl is 22. I'm just glad they all still like huntin' with the old man.

Congrats to you both.

Zeke

is there any thing better than hunting with you kids.
i have 3 girls 1 boy an they all hunt. girls have all shot good bucks one was 188 30 inches wide. other 182 other big 6x5. son has shot so much 209 deer, elk, buff with bow,deer with bow muzzleloader deer,yotes up the wazoo a new grandson today also an his mom won a 270 today great day.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom