They're hitting cc cards

brian390

LAST EDITED ON Mar-20-14 AT 05:19PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Mar-20-14 AT 05:10?PM (MST)

Credit cards are getting hit for elk and antelope right now. Good luck!

Holy cow I got a hit! Only put in on units 10 and 1 and 27 for elk! I had 3 points! I am so pumped! How do you know what hunt you drew?

I am in the same boat as you---Bullseye---

Is it 1st choice early or 2nd choice late date for me---

Who the hell cares!! haha

Robb

>I am in the same boat
>as you---Bullseye---
>
>Is it 1st choice early or
>2nd choice late date for
>me---
>
>Who the hell cares!! haha
>
>Robb

So true Robb ! Just need to tell the girlfriend I and not making her car payment this month! Lol

No hits for me yet! This may give me 14 antelope points and 6 elk points..... Please be more hits tomorrow!

Thanks Bruce

Kinda screws me from putting in for my FAV high country buck in colo 44 now--though....oh well point code it is for colo buck---

Hang in there fella's as each C-card is different for showing a hit or for showing a drop in available $$$.

Robb

LAST EDITED ON Mar-20-14 AT 08:03PM (MST)[p]

>Holy cow I got a hit!
> Only put in on
>units 10 and 1 and
>27 for elk! I had
>3 points! I am so
>pumped! How do you know
>what hunt you drew?

You don't for sure. Your 1st or 2nd choice and of those units, the late season choice. Or the cow hunt. Those are good units you should have a fun hunt.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-20-14 AT 11:43PM (MST)[p]Well I got hit for $550! Looks like a great antelope hunt is In store..... So now just waiting to see if it's 10 or 19A.

My card got hit for elk, but I knew I would draw. I put in with my dead uncle that had 22 points and an old girlfriend that I've been buying licenses for last 20 years, so even though I only had two points, I still drew. Good thing javihammer turned me on to the method for beating the draw.

Congrats sagebrush. I could only work my way up to 10 points and I need 12. Looks like I need to do some more work.

That is funny sagebrush!

I should have added Az. points along with child support and alimony with my ex wife! ha

Robb

10-points later I am going somewhere in September! Unit 3A/3C or 8, don't care, just happy to be going! Good luck all!

LAST EDITED ON Mar-21-14 AT 11:09AM (MST)[p]Just got two archery elk tags! Unit 8 or 5b south

LAST EDITED ON Mar-21-14 AT 12:23PM (MST)[p]So checked last night no hit. Checked at 9 this morning no hit. At 10 my credit card shows a hit for an Elk Tag!!!

Arizona, archery elk hunting in September, it just does not get any better than that!

Lope tag, and 23 early bull here... Long wait for both, and it paid off in the same year-go figure...

Just got hit between 4:00 this afternoon and now, it wasn't there earlier. A single elk charge means one of my kids drew for something kinda surprised my girls have 2 and 4 points. Now how long until emails?

My girlfriend got a hit 2 hours ago for her first ever hunt. It's a elk rifle tag but not sure where yet.

I got hit for 270.00. My son and I will be bow hunting in September. Only put premium hunts so happy with whichever tag we get. Allen Taylor......

Two bull tags again this year. Either my brother and I or my daughter and son. Either way its early rife for the kids or archery for us. We drew late tags last year and I killed my biggest bull. I doubt we drew again back to back but I have heard of it happening. Unbelievable

My second AZ early archery bull tag. 1/2b/2c or 3a/3c. Started applying before I had kids and the oldest graduates from college next year. That's a lot of water under the bridge....! Thank you AZ.

I am the most hated man amongst my peer group. Drew my first Archery Bull Tag Unit 8 last year and haversted a decent Bull. And guess what??? Just got drawn again for either 8 or 9. Most likely 8. Back to back years. Don't get no better than that unless I get one again next year........

I lost my cc in Hawaii and couldn't cancel it because it was beyond the final date to update payment info and I couldn't bear the thought of getting drawn and have my cabelas visa kick the tag charge. Been watching it, but no activity from thieves or Arizona Game and Fish. I think I have 9 NR points for elk now and haven't been putting in for top archery units so I thought I would have drawn one of the last couple years.

I guess I'll just have to get more points and go archery deer hunting in Colorado. Not a bad consolation so I'll be ok.

Drew a non res tag. Bow hunt in either 1,2b,2c or 8. I had 10 points so I'm way stoked. Any feed back on either of these units?

No joy for me yet and I am about to give up any hope. It looks like my 16 NR points were a no-go for either a unit 9 or 23 early archery elk. there is always Colorado, Nevada and next year.

Me and my Bro got hit for $270 from AZ game and fish!! 2nd tag in 12 years. put in for 6A, 5BN, 4A, 5BS, 4B. Archery Bull had 8pts excited to see what unit we got. 99% sure its 6A. Nothing for my son's JR hunt though:(

Odds on full results posted by AZGFD by Friday at 5PM?

With AZ's track record with On-Line apps and the Target type CC data theft issues, I used the ol' paper and check application process this year to be sure. The good in the paper process is I knew in January that my app was good and if drawn, I'd receive a tag. The bad is that I now have to wait until the official results are posted to determine my AZ hunting fate this year.

With the Expo going on this weekend, I wonder if they will wait till it is over to post results or if they will post them up later this week. I think last year they waited until the first week of April which was after the Expo before posting officail results.

Good luck to all who drew and to those who did not, good luck next year.

Still waiting.......

>I have been applying since 1888
>also, back when the draw
>odds for archery were much
>diff. Many of my tags
>came prior to 2000.

I would imagine. You must be in pretty good shape too for being north of 126 years old.

Just caught the 1888 thing, instead of 1988. You guys know the fountain of youth lies in drawing an elk tag. Since my pockets are usually flush with bull tags i might live till im 200 at this rate!!!

I'm guessing it's over. I didn't draw, but good luck to everyone else... I think 7 points isn't enough for a resident archery bull tag.
- Matt

I called Game and Fish yesterday (24th) and the gal said the draw is not over, CC's will continue to be hit through out the week and official results will be posted early next week. For all thats worth I'm going to keep the faith... Good luck everyone!

I read on another site that some guys did get hits yesterday. I think it's about over but am still hoping for a text from my cc company.

Just found out that a co-worker had his card charged yesterday so there still may be hope for some that are still waiting. He applied by himself so that may have had something to do with it, but none the less, his card was charged yesterday. It was not a Cabela's card either even though he has one, he did not use it for his application.

I will be hunting either helping him out or hunting with him if I drew a tag. Will not know my fate until AZGFD decides to post full results, which my guess will be Mon or Tue next week. Could be Friday, but most likely next week. (Hope it's before Tue as CO apps are due next Tuesday)

My oldest daughter had her credit card hit yesterday for a bull tag. All she applied for was archery early hunts and an early muzzy hunt. So theyre still being hit. I was told by G&F that results will be out the first week in April.

My cc lets me see posted AND pending online. Hits were pending last Fri about 5pm. Posted today.

My Cabelas card got stolen right before I put in. Those hits usually showed up a week late and even then I had to call in to get pending charges. Got those results usually 1-2 days before the g&f email and well after you all posted here.
Much faster clearing house with this other card and it sends me an email every time something posts. How cool is that.

Had 2 jr hunt hits for my HS son and daughter 3C or 4A.
Also got a full price hit which is either a trophy hunt for my wife or other boys or an archery hunt for me. Talk about a win-win situation.

My HS son is still hoping we get NM early rifle tags but that is a long shot with both of us on the app. Plus I think getting my daughter her first animal is higher on my list of priorities.

Credit card hit here, so either early archery for me or muzzy for my son. Odds suggest it should be elk archery, but will have to wait and see. After 24 years years of trying, loosing points,skipping a few years and couple messed up apps along the way, can't hardly believe it ! Good luck to the rest of you stilling waiting.

WP

"My only regret in life is setting my goals too low"

Got a hit for $650 on the 24th so either my son or I drew a muzzleloader bull tag for unit 1 or 5B South. That's gonna be an epic hunt with the dates.

>It has to be a mistake.
>I got hit for 650.
> Either 7w or 1,2b,2c
>archery with 5 points.
>
Are you resident?

>It has to be a mistake.
>I got hit for 650.
> Either 7w or 1,2b,2c
>archery with 5 points.
>

7w archery for a NR with 5 pts. would be rare I would think, but not impossible. 1 2b 2c probably not. Be interesting to see which. I burned 15 NR pts. and have drawn either 7w or 9.

forepaw

It was a mistake. A major mistake on my part. I entered the wrong hunt code and applied for an antlerless tag. I wondered how I could have drawn. Sucks, now im out 5 pts and will have a tag I dont want and cant return.

Nothing yet BUT I'm still hoping.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Newbie hunt buddy of mine just had a CC hit post at 11:30 PM for $135.00 He is hunting elk, a tag drawn with only a Permanent Hunter Ed Bonus Point in hand. They are still processing cards &/or CC outfits are still posting charges so keep the faith if you haven't been hit yet.

Tough break, though you are not the first. At least you will be hunting, but no way of catching up those points. A hunter ed. and loyalty point will still give you 2.

Could you transfer the tag to a relative, and help a new hunter?

forepaw

What is the last day they hit cards???????????????????????

bigbuck, i feel your pain, i did what you did back in the 90's when they actually changed the hunt code from previous year. I burned 3-4 points back then on an antlerless tag. I did not even go on the hunt way back then. At least now you can donate it should you decide to go that route.

WP

"My only regret in life is setting my goals too low"

Gator, AZGF told me they would be hitting cc's until the results are out and that is supposed to be this upcoming week. Good luck I hope you get drawn.

GOOD There is still some hope.
Don can set the hunt donation thing up for you, I think.

>Got a hit for $650 on
>the 24th so either my
>son or I drew a
>muzzleloader bull tag for unit
>1 or 5B South.
>That's gonna be an epic
>hunt with the dates.

Congrats Dan! Let me know what tag you end up with. I put in for neighboring units and also drew.

Hey, Arizona Hunt of A Lifetime would be tickled to get ANY elk tag this year that anyone wants to donate!

Give me a call at 928-303-9481 or at [email protected] and I'll get all the information you need!

Thanks,

Don Martin
Outfitter/Guide Coordinator
Arizona Hunt of A Lifetime

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom