THINK HE WAS NERVOUS???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
http://www.ksl.com/?sid=30478008&ni...tuck-on-swinging-bridge-in-colo&s_cid=queue-2

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

2924swinging_bridge.jpg

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

I would like to see the weight limit sign posted before the bridge if there is one

Hope hope is insurance carrier has a sense of humor. If he has snake farm he HAD snake farm.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

>
>No comment ;) Hi Bessy

Mornin Lil Red!

Awww feddoc you working at subway again ;)

BTW.......Fellas
I'm the new Zen and calm fireball, I should change my name to iceball instead,cause I'm so calm, just be sure you can take what you dish out !!! :) RIGHT BESSY????

Definitely would produce more than a shart!!

"The future is large scale auction tags.
The majority of the tags should go up
for auction anually. It MIGHT even be
good to allow second sales of auction
tags as in outfitters purchasing tags
and then re-selling them to the public."
TRISTATE 8/17/2012

Bet he was glad to have that hay grappler bucket on it.
Wow I wonder how they got it off the bridge.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

>I would like to see the
>weight limit sign posted before
>the bridge if there is
>one

R.I.F :)

"Colvin said the ranch hand of a local rancher was driving a New Holland tractor across the bridge when the back tire broke through the wooden planks. The bridge has a posted three-ton weight limit[b/], and Colvin estimated the tractor weighed around six tons."[i/]

2a0fcsk.gif

Getting it off the bridge will be interesting. I cant imagine there are a lot of barge cranes around Browns Park.

I'm not sure how they will get it off the bridge, but I heard it took the jaws of life and 3 hours in O.R. just to remove the seat.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-27-14 AT 05:01PM (MST)[p]Bess, those people are really basinites there in Moffat County anyways. Upper basinites to be sure, their water flows to you.

That tractor. I could be opening myself up here a bit but last night, i had the same kind of thing happen to me on my bed! It's just a couple years old! They don't make them like they used to!! ;-)

Spent half the day rebuilding the box spring. What a junk built POS.

Made in China maybe...lol

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

They can get it off using one of the big Chinook helicopters as they can lift off a big D-8 cat. Red, maybe you can get Bessy to be the one to tie off the tractor to the helicopter and hope that old Bess goes for a swim.

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom