Thinking of joining facebook

It is pretty neat to keep in touch with people you have not seen in awhile whether old job or school, but, consider whether you have the time to waste.

Its good if you use it for the right reasons. I've friended a few guys from MM on fb. I think I'm close to getting an invite to the clubhouse. My fingers are crossed!

Steve
Holder of a 2012 LE Utah Deer Tag!!

I have no time to waste but would be nice to talk to a few people I haven't talked to in years. Is it easy to use and can you block out your name etc>

You want to catch up with some friends but wanna block your name? Are you Claude Dallas? :)

Steve
Holder of a 2012 LE Utah Deer Tag!!

You can make yourself unsearchable if you want. You can make it pretty private, or wide open. You can even setup groups that only see what you want them to see...

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

>You can make yourself unsearchable if
>you want. You can make
>it pretty private, or wide
>open. You can even setup
>groups that only see what
>you want them to see...
>
>
>
>
4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

That is what I was looking for thanks. I just don't know much about how it works.

kinda like monstermuleys. post your thoughts,ideas and pictures...... just saying..... get to listen to people complain and on and on

Some things in like require thinking before acting.

You know, ....thinking about marrying an ex hooker.
Thinking about a loan from a guy named "Sammy the Shark".
Thinking about robbing a bank.
Thinking about joining the festivities at the Monster Muley Clubhouse.....without a condom.......stuff like that .

"Thinking"... about joining Facebook....?

"I could eat a bowl of Alphabet Soup and
sh!t a better argument than that!"

>Its good if you use it
>for the right reasons. I've
>friended a few guys from
>MM on fb. I think
>I'm close to getting an
>invite to the clubhouse. My
>fingers are crossed!
>
>Steve
>Holder of a 2012 LE Utah
>Deer Tag!!
>

I would have invited you to the last session, but I was a little tied up.

>I have no time to waste but would be nice to talk to a few people I haven't talked to in years. Is it easy to use and can you block out your name etc>

You can choose a screen name. Or make up a real one.

>>Its good if you use it
>>for the right reasons. I've
>>friended a few guys from
>>MM on fb. I think
>>I'm close to getting an
>>invite to the clubhouse. My
>>fingers are crossed!
>>
>>Steve
>>Holder of a 2012 LE Utah
>>Deer Tag!!
>>
>
>
>I would have invited you to
>the last session, but I
>was a little tied up.
>

if u want an invite to the secret clubhouse send several pics of your johnson to overton. he has the final word on who gets invited.

NO NO

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

All the old people agonize over the decision, young people do not think twice about it for what it is worth. LOL

I'm a subcontractor to Facebook and think everyone should join twice.

PS Lesgo has just been put in charge of membership by Flounder himself.

2311idiot.jpg

Face book is the devil in my opinion. Why is it people feel the need to tell the world where they are, what there doing, What there thinking, poke you, cry when you don't respond. Family/wives/girlfriends always find a reason to be upset about something. I do have one but refuse to use it anymore. But I would say be sure to go over your privacy setting otherwise it will post your cell number. Name, birthday, city and state you live in and if you use it on your phone and you allow it to have your GPS position it will track your movement and tell everyone exactly where you are on a map.

The other side its a great site to reconnect or stay in touch with old friends or out of state family. Just remember everyone on there is a peeper and are always looking to see what your up to.

Sorry for the Long rant but I have really come to hate facebook.

When I think of joining facebook I think of the Venza commercial. "now that's living" What a poor way to spend your time. Go practice shooting, scout, our just get out and enjoy those close to you. Write a letter, call a friend. Facebook is like those crappy letters you get once a year from a family member. Do you really care what TV show I like, book I have read or new toy I have purchased, let alone what I ate and crapped today? Play catch with your kid, get off your butt and do something. (By the way, I'm on break, can't do much right now).I try to make my spare time productive and not waste it on nonsense. (now let me tell you what I really think...)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom