This has got to stop!!

I think that is great news!! All the pricks who put camp up and leave it for a month can stick it up your @$$ now!

HAHAHAHAHAH

Ahhh I misread you, I thought you wanted to stop the law. This law has been on the books for as many years as I can remember, bout damn time they enforce it!!

No, new law as of Aug. 2. The old law you could move your camp after 16 day. Now they keep track of every camp every day. If your are camped 5 days and haul your camp home, you can only go back in "that forest" 9 more days in a 30 period. So dedicated hunters and archery hunters can't even hunt to whole season!

I have mixed feeling on this one. As usual the FS has a knee-jerk reaction to a preceived problem.

I like to hunt the whole season and if I run to town for a day or two I like leaving my trailer to save on gas BUT I also hate pulling into a popular area and see the same trailers in the same spot for months on end! I'm sure they use them a weekend a month but they do not use them as often as they're parked.

All the "prime" spots are always filled in the areas close to population centers. If you've not seen this, you're lucky with your camping area.

Zeke

Now I know why they can't stop poachers. Good they got those damn campers rounded up!!

When they came for the road hunters I was not one so I said nothing. When they came for the oppurtunists I was not one so I said nothing. When they came for the public land hunters I was not one so I said nothing. When they came for me there was no one left to say anything!

+1 hossblur

It's much easier to regulate the law-abiding citizen! Poachers are too hard to catch!

Zeke

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom