This is a great site and forum

SWB

Hi everyone just wanted to say hello to everyone, and that this is a great site and the New Mexico forum is one of the best. I haven't been on here much I am basically new to this sort of thing. I do enjoy reading everything on the New Mexico forum. I am from Santa Fe. I didn't do any good on the draws; I was able to get my 10 year old soon to be 11 year old on the 22nd daughter a youth encouragement tag for unit 34. Her tag came in the mail today. That's what it is all about if I can get her out there I am as happy as can be.
SWB

Thanks NMPaul. I Hope that it will be a great hunt for her. Your right I need to get her started shooting. I need to get her a lot of practice with that 7mm-08. I followed your suggestion and got a Bogpod tripod. She has done real well with it, with a 22 and 20gauge shotgun. Hope it all works out well.
SWB

Didnt know it was you Sherman. Looking forward to your daughters hunt. My nephew got one for the same hunt. We can go over some places.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom