THIS IS THE ENEMY

arch3614elk

679poacher_1.jpg

3568poacher_2.jpg

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/outdoors/50873026-117/deer-officials-poaching-arrested.html.csp

When found guilty we should make these two poachers the example of why we need to have stricter penalties for poaching..

Light em up!!!!

"The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle." General John J. "Black Jack" Pershing, US Army
"Most men go through life wondering if they made a difference, Marines don't have that problem." President Ronald Regan

You guys fill me in since I must be naive. But when I hear the terms poaching ring and poaching operation, I automatically assume that there must be money in the poaching of these animals? Are these people somehow profiting? What am I missing here?

WH

LAST EDITED ON Dec-15-10 AT 02:07PM (MST)[p] nice buck , My guess is they will pay about 4 grand a piece and loose their hunting rights for ten years which doesnt mean shat because they probably have never purchassed a tag in their life and have made their fine ten fold in proffits over the years,

"I POACH POACHERS"

I agree & have said the same thing as what log just said for years!

Taking somebody's hunting licenses away as part of the Penalty?

Probably never had a license of any kind in years?

You can't buy a License to Poach can you?

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!
And a good BBQ!
I am Medicine And I am Poison!

Glad the Sob's got caught. Wish we could catch them all!!!! Here in utah if you report someone they don't even call you back. We need better law enforcement and harsher penalties.

rackman this was in UT. Glad the DWR caught these sob. I wouldn't want that job! Always wrong (very political) and not enough employees to enforce the laws. Think about how many conservation officers you have seen in UT while hunting. Not many here! The buck to doe ratios mean nothing if this s@#T is going on! Why do these "jems" think they are entitled to those buck?
Poachers = Thieves

Sorry.
Soapbox is put away...
3P2

Yep, glad they caught 'em. There are more where they came from, and with the CO's in short supply now, wait until the new option takes place and there is less money to hire more officers...this could get real ugly!

3 Point I agree with you. It ticks me off that these people think they are above the law. They are stealing from everyone. The more deer that get poached means less deer period! If this happens more and more, we are in for some serious trouble in the future.

I hope they get locked up for ever. You can give them a felony, fine them thousands and take away there hunting rights in every state for life and none of it does a damn bit of good...there poachers. These kind of dirtbags don't buy tags, License etc. I have seen it time and time again you throw the book at them and they are right back at there old way's the next weekend. The only way you can stop it is to put them in prison and let Bubba give them a visit in the shower for about the next 20 years. Strict penalties are OK...Prison is allot better for this kind of scum!! HAWK

Search warrants were issued for homes in Magna and Pleasant Grove, the business in Murray and several vehicles, and officers discovered at least 15 illegally taken bucks, including five considered trophies, as well as two young bull elk and four doe deer.

The animals, killed since the end of October, came from across the state, including Washington, Salt Lake, Morgan and Wasatch counties.

Hard to fathom what kind of numbers an operation like this might have racked up over several years and how many animals are taken illegally that are never caught.

I wonder what the point was? Why do you think this people were poaching? The one deer is a trophy, but yet they were also shooting does. ?????????????

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

Yeah I wounder that too Brian? I have no idea why someone would just go and shoot does? Well I have no idea why anyone would want to go shoot any animal illegally. If you want to go shoot something why not go shoot coyotes or something? I guess that is probably to hard for them though. I think some people like that just get a high from doing it. They like the high they get from knowing that they are doing something illegal and could get caught. They are sick whatever the reason. I am just glad that they got caught. Hopefully they make an example out of them.

jarhead

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom