This is why

Flyjunky12

This is why half the country has no clue of what’s really going on. George is really refuting that Biden didn’t have classified docs?? Are people really that brainwashed and ignorant? Our media is such a ******* joke.

Great watch. Georgie is such a putz. Great example of the mainstream media providing cover for the Brandon crime family.

Georgie is a former Clinton campaign hack. Known for threatining wome accusing Bill Clinton sexual harassement and worse.

Last edited:
No One is above the law and everyone who has broken the law should be held accountable. That goes for gramps, Spence, Hillary, Trump, etc... does not matter if there is an election coming up or not. Everyone is innocent until proven otherwise..... Let the evidence and facts guide the way and let the chips fall as they may!

No One is above the law and everyone who has broken the law should be held accountable. That goes for gramps, Spence, Hillary, Trump, etc... does not matter if there is an election coming up or not. Everyone is innocent until proven otherwise..... Let the evidence and facts guide the way and let the chips fall as they may!
This would be fair for all parties and logical. I think most would be on board with this.

I agree wholeheartedly with everything you’ve said but unfortunately it doesn’t work that way.

Like I said in another thread, the only way we will ever get back to the way this country was meant to be is if the citizens put an end to this ****. That will most likely never happen because we are being pitted against each other everyday while those in power use that division, even encourage it, so they can continue screwing all of us for their benefit. Make no mistake, that is exactly what’s happening.

They know the only thing that will stop them and expose everything is if we all come together to say enough is enough. Most are too stupid to see this.

This would be fair for all parties and logical. I think most would be on board with this.
Easy for you lefties to say that……but you don’t really mean it…

What has been going on proves it…

I agree wholeheartedly with everything you’ve said but unfortunately it doesn’t work that way.

Like I said in another thread, the only way we will ever get back to the way this country was meant to be is if the citizens put an end to this ****. That will most likely never happen because we are being pitted against each other everyday while those in power use that division, even encourage it, so they can continue screwing all of us for their benefit. Make no mistake, that is exactly what’s happening.

They know the only thing that will stop them and expose everything is if we all come together to say enough is enough. Most are too stupid to see this.
Well said Flyjunky12!

Well said Flyjunky12!

Babylon Bee satire

1686627657394.png

Wikipedia pushing missinformation. With all we now know.How can they call this a conspiracy theory. This page was update 1 hour ago :ROFLMAO: ? ?

Big Mike is a conspiracy theory.

Hunter Biden and the "Big Guy" should be undr criminal investigation.

1686628330787.png

WASHINGTON — The FBI source who reported President Biden’s alleged role in a bribery scheme said that a Ukrainian businessman claimed to keep as “insurance” 15 audio recordings of first son Hunter Biden and two of Joe Biden, a Republican senator revealed Monday.

Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) made the staggering claim in a Senate floor speech after FBI Director Christopher Wray last week allowed House Oversight Committee members to see a redacted informant file about the claim that Hunter and then-Vice President Joe Biden received $5 million apiece to serve the interests of Burisma Holdings owner Mykola Zlochevsky.

“Congress still lacks a full and complete picture with respect to what that document really says. That’s why it’s important that the document be made public without unnecessary redactions for the American people to see,” said Grassley, accusing the bureau of needlessly redacting information about the recordings from the file shared with House lawmakers.

“Let me assist for purposes of transparency,” the 89-year-old went on. “The 1023 [form] produced to that House Committee redacted reference that the foreign national who allegedly bribed Joe and Hunter Biden allegedly has audio recordings of his conversations with them. Seventeen total recordings.

“According to the 1023, the foreign national possesses fifteen audio recordings of phone calls between him and Hunter Biden,”
Grassley continued. “According to the 1023, the foreign national possesses two audio recordings of phone calls between him and then-Vice President Joe Biden. These recordings were allegedly kept as a sort of insurance policy for the foreign national in case he got into a tight spot. The 1023 also indicates that then-Vice President Joe Biden may have been involved in Burisma employing Hunter Biden.”

The senator concluded: “So, as I’ve repeatedly asked since going public with the existence of the 1023, what, if anything, has the Justice Department and FBI done to investigate? The Justice Department and FBI must show their work. They no longer deserve the benefit of the doubt.”

It’s unclear if the FBI has possession of any of the purported tapes.

The Constitution shields members of Congress from prosecution for anything they say during congressional speech or debate, meaning Grassley cannot be prosecuted for revealing sensitive information.

Grassley learned of the informant file this year from a whistleblower and told House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer (R-Ky.), who in turn issued a subpoena to the FBI. The informant is a longtime paid FBI source.

Grassley said that the FBI’s alleged disinterest in the Biden bribery allegation contrasts sharply with its treatment of former President Donald Trump, who on Tuesday will become the first former president slapped with federal charges for allegedly mishandling classified information after he left office.

“It’s clear that the Justice Department and FBI will use every resource to investigate candidate Trump, President Trump and former President Trump,” Grassley said. “Based on the facts known to Congress and the public, it’s clear that the Justice Department and FBI haven’t nearly had the same laser focus on the Biden family.”

Trump was indicted in the classified documents case by special counsel Jack Smith.

A different special counsel, Robert Hur, is investigating Biden’s handling of classified documents from his Senate years and vice presidency, which were found in late 2022 and early 2023 in his Delaware home and post-vice presidency DC office.

Biden on Thursday attempted to laugh off the bribery allegation against him, telling a Post reporter, “Where’s the money?” before adding, “I’m joking. It’s a bunch of malarkey” at the conclusion of a White House press conference with British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak.

The bribery allegation against Biden was first made in 2017, but the informant file read by House lawmakers last week was created by the FBI in June 2020 after that tip received fresh attention.

Several Republicans said that the document accuses the Bidens of getting paid a total of $10 million in 2015 and 2016 in exchange for the then-vice president advocating the ouster of Ukrainian prosecutor general Viktor Shokin.

Joe Biden has publicly boasted of using $1 billion in US loan guarantees as leverage to get Shokin fired, though Democrats produced evidence during Trump’s 2020 impeachment trial that other US allies also wanted Shokin fired for his own corruption.

Lawmakers also said the document refers to Burisma attempting to partner with an American company. It’s unclear which company is cited, but the Ukrainian firm bought into a joint venture with US company Cub Energy in 2016 by acquiring a Canadian company’s shares.
Hunter Biden earned up to $1 million per year from 2014 to 2019 to serve on the board of Burisma, despite having no relevant energy industry experience. ?

Then-VP Joe Biden met with a Burisma executive at a DC dinner in April 2015,
?which featured in The Post’s explosive first report on Hunter’s abandoned laptop.

Other Joe Biden conduct in Ukraine has gotten attention, including the fact that he allegedly pushed US support for Ukraine’s natural gas industry during a trip to Kyiv just days after Hunter quietly joined Burisma in April 2014. ?

Obama administration visitor logs indicate he met the same month with Hunter’s partner Devon Archer, who was also in the process of joining Burisma’s board.

https://nypost.com/2023/06/12/buris...onversations-with-hunter-2-with-joe-grassley/

Why did the FBLie redact the portion of the document that was presented to congress? The portion that refrences the existence of audio tapes of Brandon and son Hunter arranging the $5M bribes blacked out?? ?

Well said Flyjunky12!
What sez you Centerfire?

Why did the FBLie redact the portion of the document that was presented to congress? The portion that refrences the existence of audio tapes of Brandon and son Hunter arranging the $5M bribes blacked out?? ?

Wikipedia pushing missinformation. With all we now know.How can they call this a conspiracy theory. This page was update 1 hour ago :ROFLMAO: ? ?

Big Mike is a conspiracy theory.

Hunter Biden and the "Big Guy" should be undr criminal investigation.

View attachment 112953
Just like always, it's consistent as hell.....more bad news about Biden coming out and the dems release more disinformation, clockwork!

I'm think I'm going to write a book that even the dumbest out there can understand. It will be very short, only 2 sentences, but those sentences will sum everything up.

The Democrat Guide for Dummies:
Whatever they say, the truth is the opposite. Whatever they accuse the other side of doing, is what they are doing.

The End

ask Centerfire what he thinks.....
As I said before No One is above the law and everyone who has broken the law should be held accountable. Indict Gramps as well! Time for Gramps and Trump to have their day(s) in court and let the jury decide. They are both unfit to be POTUS and neither should be able to run in 2024!

As I said before No One is above the law and everyone who has broken the law should be held accountable. Indict Gramps as well! Time for Gramps and Trump to have their day(s) in court and let the jury decide. They are both unfit to be POTUS and neither should be able to run in 2024!
Sir, are you joking?

FBI Deputy Director Paul Abbate admitted during a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing on Tuesday that the FBI redacted any mention of audio recordings of Joe and Hunter Biden in a document shown last week to Republican lawmakers in which an FBI informant alleged the Bidens were involved in a bribery scheme around 2015 and 2016.

Under grilling from Sen. Marsha Blackburn (R-TN), Abbate confirmed: What I will tell you with respect to the document, the document was redacted to protect the source.”

Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA) on Monday revealed that the document, which was a transcript of an FBI interview with an informant, contained references to 17 alleged audio recordings — 15 with Hunter Biden and two with then-Vice President Joe Biden. However, Grassley said, when the document was made available to the House Oversight Committee last week under pressure from Republicans, the references to the audio recordings had been deleted.

Grassley pointed out that the document is an unclassified document and should not be redacted, let alone need to be viewed in a Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility, which the FBI made lawmakers do.

Abbate had at first tried to skirt the question, with Blackburn asking him several times to explain why the information was redacted.

After he finally responded, she told him.

"I think it would be helpful when you came before us, if you were willing to answer the questions, it would help to remove the perception that the American people have — they see you do it everyday — and that is politicizing the FBI and using it against the American people who don’t happen to be named Biden, Clinton, or one of the elites."

Abbate also denied that the FBI was politicized, which Blackburn disagreed with:

“There are two very clear standards of justice in this country. We see it every single day. The American people see this every single day. They look at you and see a politicized entity that is weaponizing an agency of the federal government against the American people,”
she told him.

Follow Breitbart News’s Kristina Wong on Twitter, Truth Social, or on Facebook.

Go to 2:30 to listen to the description of the FBLies deception Deleting rferences to the audio tapes.

Nope! I am not joking when I say no one person is above the law. Not a President, former president, law enforcement, civilians, etc... All must be held accountable for their actions.
lmmfao.....can you seriously say that is what's happening?

lmmfao.....can you seriously say that is what's happening?
Just once, once, I'd like someone on the left to actually look at reality and say....yes, Biden is a traitor to this country. How can you see it other than that.

If the we swapped names from Biden to any Republican, what do you think they would be saying? Dems will never admit to their bias though.

Nope! I am not joking when I say no one person is above the law. Not a President, former president, law enforcement, civilians, etc... All must be held accountable for their actions.
Yep nobody is above the law.... unless you are in the preferred party. I recommend every R change their party affiliation to D to avoid the stasi that's coming. Five years in prison Is what you'd get if you did this.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom