This sounds ominous

Fuggin' Government!! Don't they have anything else better to do or spend their money on? Unbelievable! Like one of em' said, "where does it end?"

I have two questions 1. What is the daily bag limit and the seasonal limit. #2 do we have to use steel shot and is there a shot size limit? I'm not sure of the best call to lure these birds and I'll bet baiting is considered illegal.
Driftersifter

Funny chit. LOL I can just see cousin Cletis now; We got into some big ass geese up near Couer Dalene yesterday, hard suckers to bring down you gotta hit 'em six, eight times. Didn't taste very good though... -In all seriousness, I lost IQ points reading that article, really stupid idea.

Dman, LOL!

I hear they are being used in California to look for remote pot gardens too. That's fine with me.

Eel

Utah has an initiative to get some of those drones to patrol the boarder we share with Idaho. Hopefully with those things we can keep more Idaho-ans from trying to sneak into Utah like in the past :)

Here's another idea,
The boarder patrol on the Mexican border could install tranquilizer darts on the drones & shoot all the wetbacks running the border, then while they are asleep go gather them up. This would save a lot of wear & tear on their vehicles plus gas since they wouldn't have to chase them down.

>Here's another idea,
>The boarder patrol on the Mexican
>border could install tranquilizer darts
>on the drones & shoot
>all the wetbacks running the
>border, then while they are
>asleep go gather them up.
>This would save a lot
>of wear & tear on
>their vehicles plus gas since
>they wouldn't have to chase
>them down.