This will be interesting.....

Want to witness a real insurrection?.....by the best at it....the left....Just wait.....

How the hell is Swallowed still in Congress?

The R tossed Santos for being an idiot

Swalwell was banging a Chinese spy.

Having the classified info literally sucked right out of him, but he's still in Congress, and still taken seriously by the left.

Let the bent wrist left leaning liberal Democrats keep up that talk. They may just tick off enough voters that they will be a minority in both houses of Congress and the White House as well at the end of 2024.
RELH

How the hell is Swallowed still in Congress?

The R tossed Santos for being an idiot

Swalwell was banging a Chinese spy.

Having the classified info literally sucked right out of him, but he's still in Congress, and still taken seriously by the left.
The GOP are bigger Idiots.....WTF kick Santos out.....wait and let the voters do it.

My high school Buddy and Rep McCarthy is a real genius too....

I would like for the DOJ look into Swalwell's investments. Would not be surprised there is money going to his wallet from Chinese companies that he wants to protect just like Biden did with that energy company in Ukraine. If Trump gets in, that well for Swalwell may just dry up.
RELH

I would like for the DOJ look into Swalwell's investments. Would not be surprised there is money going to his wallet from Chinese companies that he wants to protect just like Biden did with that energy company in Ukraine. If Trump gets in, that well for Swalwell may just dry up.
RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom