Those Damn Facts!

eldorado

Long Time Member
94611509883_777530879006635_7702518609483373311_n.jpg

You forgot gas prices. I filled up while in Santa Fe for $1.48 a gallon.

Couple of those numbers are a little off, but, whether you credit Obama or not, things are better than 2007.

>You forgot gas prices. I
>filled up while in Santa
>Fe for $1.48 a gallon.
>
>
>Couple of those numbers are a
>little off, but, whether you
>credit Obama or not, things
>are better than 2007.
You will see $5.00 a gallon soon.

>>You forgot gas prices. I
>>filled up while in Santa
>>Fe for $1.48 a gallon.
>>
>>
>>Couple of those numbers are a
>>little off, but, whether you
>>credit Obama or not, things
>>are better than 2007.
>
>You will see $5.00 a
>gallon soon.

Maybe so. It was $4.00 in parts of CA 6 months ago. I certainly do not think it will stay low forever.
Whether it is cost to produce or new taxes added it will go up again.

Leave it to 264 to come up with something like that, Debbie Downer. you're going to die someday too.

The fact is everything is a hell of a lot better. I can't say how much can be credited to Obama, but everyone was more than happy to blame him for the bad times. so I guess if that's how the game is played then he deserves the credit .

Stay thirsty my friends

>
>
>
>Leave it to 264 to come
>up with something like that,
>Debbie Downer. you're going
>to die someday too.
>
>The fact is everything is a
>hell of a lot better.
>I can't say how much
>can be credited to Obama,
>but everyone was more than
>happy to blame him for
>the bad times. so
>I guess if that's how
>the game is played then
>he deserves the credit .
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay thirsty my friends
Why cheap oil now? doesn't that go against Obama's and your belief of global warming?

So I take it the new republican congress will have us paying the debt down soon? no more games they can stop this and I mean now.

Lets watch and see.

Stay thirsty my friends

I never said anything of the sort. I don't expect much out of either side of the equation.

I also think that passing on an addition $12 trillion to my kids and grand kids sucks. Piling up debt whether by a democrat or republican isn't the issue, robbing from your children so you don't have to feel any pain is chicken$h!t and that is just a fact.

Obama isn't the 2nd coming of JFK as the OP is trying to say. He has inflated another bubble, just like the occupant before, when this one bursts we will see the what happens.

I said things are better, is it just because Obama is sitting in the White House, I guess it is if you are just a partisan hack but it isn't reality.

Name a single policy Obama had that has translated into raising the middle class up and reversing inequality. I don't care about either of those in most instances but the cheerleaders for Obama chant them like Greek Monks. In 6 years there should be tangible evidence that the wealth gap has at least quit growing and the middle class is catching up.

If the OP had a firing brain cell he would understand that what he is trumpeting is the growth in the wealth of the 1%

Nemont

LAST EDITED ON Jan-21-15 AT 03:25PM (MST)[p]
At least Repubs have some character to fit.

Like most Obama supporters you refuse to answer a simple
question.

You tout the DOW and the S&P in the first two lines. The facts are that 90% of that growth in wealth goes to the top 1%.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news...policies-fail-to-turn-trends-hurtin/?page=all

GDP growth and unemployment also have done almost zero to help lower and middle class Americans.

For an Obama supporting liberal to cheer such outcomes on as being his signature accomplishments show how dishonest to the core the liberal ideology has become. If a Republican had the same numbers and the same 1% benefited you would be crying like a little girl about the unfairness of it all.

That is just a fact.

Nemont

There is some truth to what you're saying, but the republicans claims they can make life better for the poor and middle class is Benny Hill funny stuff. so as bad as Obama is, only a middle class crackhead would think a republican would do him better.

I think we need to start asking what the new congress is doing and what they're going to do. with power comes responsibility, just saying no is no longer a policy republicans can survive on.

So, what is congress doing ? will they repeal obamacare? will they cut obama's spending? what am I going to see change other than more messing with queers and women's rights?

Stay thirsty my friends

They can't repeal Obamacare, they don't have the votes to override a veto.

There will be some shrill voices out there no doubt.

Why are you insisting the congress do something in the first weeks, you have given Obama 6 years. Seems like at least a month honeymoon before things get kicked off.

I have never believed congress will work any better than when Harry Reid was a pocket veto for Obama and shielding his fellow democrats from difficult votes.

I like divided government, when one party has it all it ends up badly for the country, regardless of which party has control.

I think Eldorado is intellectually dishonest and is not smart enough to admit the truth even if it broke his nose.

Nemont

They voted 35 times to repeal obamacare knowing they didn't have the votes. now they have the votes so why not vote the 36th time? force obama's hand, then they can start defunding it.

How long do we wait for them to do the things they said they'd do their first week? I'm thinking not until after the next election.

I like divided government as well, but after all the campign rhetoric I thought we'd be able to see the division. but it's just lip service. not so much action, wonder why.

Stay thirsty my friends

You think I expected them to deliver? com'on now.

I'm just having some fun with our teabaggers who thought the world would change on the election.

Question is, are the dems better off to have them sit with their fingers up their butts or try the stupid chit they promised? I think either way will serve the libs just fine next election.

Stay thirsty my friends

We shall see.

That is what politics is about. The big question is on what areas can the two parties work together?

Infrastructure should be one, real and meaningful tax reform should be another.

Republicans should steer clear on social issues but they don't seem to be able to help themselves. If two dudes or two gals want to marry and give up half their stuff have at it. If half of all marriages end in divorce what is sacred about marriage?

Nemont

Gay marriage has been decided. It is a loser as a political issue just like abortion.
Lots of political horse power is always lost on it.

This is all that needed to be said. Well done.

>If the OP had a firing
>brain cell he would understand
>that what he is trumpeting
>is the growth in the
>wealth of the 1%

>For an Obama supporting liberal to
>cheer such outcomes on as
>being his signature accomplishments show
>how dishonest to the core
>the liberal ideology has become.
> If a Republican had
>the same numbers and the