Those who have gone before us...

monstermuleyhunter

LAST EDITED ON Dec-06-12 AT 05:12PM (MST)[p]I was inspired by the founder in a previous thread to have us all share our stories and memories of our hunting friends and family that have passed on. I am inviting each of you to share stories and or photos of these great hunting partners.

Mine was my grandad Vern Shepherd who was the most incredible man Ive ever met. Long story short he died way to soon and is very missed. This picture was the taken the year before he passed and his last deer hunt (2008). It was a morning to remember! I was able to help my grandad harvest his final buck the same morning I killed a dandy. He was more excited than I and he has killed several TOADS we all can only dream about. All of these bucks in the pic were taken in 1 hour of each other. We had a great morning. Im far left my wife far right and grandad is middle standing. Love you grandpa!

6818deer_hunt_2008.jpg

This is me and my Dad on our last hunt before he died. It was on a small ranch down in south Texas in the Spring of 2010 and he passed on 9/11/11.

8032p1000904.jpg

3386p1000906.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom