Thought I had seen the far left but.....

huntFX4

Listening to Rush Limbaugh as I do once in a while, a caller came on from the "Extreme Far Left"!! This guy still claims we all KNOW that the felling of the towers was an inside job!! He says you know it had to be rigged months before in order for the towers to fall that way. I don't know where this lunatic spawns from, but come on, even huntindude and Zigga can't be that far left. That's just absolutely ridiculous.

I agree that's stupid and there are wacko's on both sides but Rush is as bad as any goof ball the far left has to offer. if you can get him listen to Ed Shultz sometime on the radio, his voice sounds so much like Rush I almost don't like him but he's a gun owning, pro hunting democrat from N. Dakota and not what you expect from the left side.

Dude I listen to Ed Shultz on my SIRIUS. He is a Limbaugh want to be at best only on the left. He can not possibly believe half of what comes out of his mouth. That guy is all act and no substance as far as I can tell. Tottal nut bar for sure.

If you could beleive half of what Ed says that's 97% more truth than what Rush says. who want to be like Rush anyway? a fat full of crap stoner with sagging ratings. I wouldn't put too much in what any talk show dork has to say but Ed's ok.

Some pretty wacked out nut jobs for sure but no different than the far right goof balls that bomb abortion clinics and shoot doctors. I guess it takes all kinds, too bad they couldn't be thinned out some though.

HH, I should know better, but couldn't resist trying the third link you offered. Here's the one that had me ROTFLMFAO:

Thread title: "Anyone have a favorite vegan pureed soup recipe to share?"

Author: "flamingyouth"

Message: "My fiance has to have some extensive oral surgery soon and I'm collecting pureed soup recipes. Tonight I made a nice fennel/leek/potato one and over the weekend I tried a garlicky spinach soup with a potato base. I know it's a little early to start thinking of soups, but looks like someone will be living on smoothies and soups for a while."

Though no one piece is hysterical, for some reason the whole thing just strikes me as hilarious.

Thanks for the laugh! MY LIFE IS GOOD!

>Some pretty wacked out nut jobs
>for sure but no different
>than the far right goof
>balls that bomb abortion clinics
>and shoot doctors. I guess
>it takes all kinds, too
>bad they couldn't be thinned
>out some though.

Difference being, 99% of conservatives do not agree or condone bombing abortion clinics. 99% of liberals are anti-gun, animal rights, tax the rich and give it to the poor, America haters.

Difference being, 99% of conservatives do not agree or condone bombing abortion clinics. 99% of liberals are anti-gun, animal rights, tax the rich and give it to the poor, America haters.

By God moneyman you got that right!!

I doubt it's anywhere close to 99% . I'm a republican ( I need to change that ) but most of the dems I know own guns, hunt and I've never met one that hates America. there's no need to tax the rich and give to the poor anymore as we'll have to tax everyone to death to pay for the republican's Paris Hilton style spending spree.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom