thought it was party hunting?

With Younger/Any Hunters not getting a General Tag very often it might be an OK Idea?

They gonna let both Parties pack a Gun?

That'd be a Problem!

2 Bucks get shot within seconds!

Oh Shite!

We got a Problem!:D

I used to know of places worth Hiking in to for Elk & Deer!
Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

I like the idea. How many dads on here have let there young sons shoot a deer for them? a bunch I bet.

>no. and not only no. but
>hell no, (and yes I
>have grandkids}

So elkun?

I take it 'Nobody' Shoots Your Buck?

I used to know of places worth Hiking in to for Elk & Deer!
Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

Sounds like a way to collect more fees. Why not purchase applications for everyone in the family so that Junior can hunt a great zone? Unless, of course, you're not made of money.

If they want to have more youth involved in hunting....create better/more youth hunts. If that means reducing the amount of general tags, so be it. Y not allot 10% of all LE tags to youth hunters? Then you might have the parents filling the youths tags. LOL

Steve

Too many tags= unhappy wife

it will only jack up the odds and create more point creep which is bad for us all! It will bring in non hunting grannies, grandpas, moms and dads all so little johnny can keep up with the point creep. In my family alone I could now apply for my father, step mother, mother, step father, and my wife and I for a tag. Throw in my grandparents and my wife's grandparents and that's a bunch of extra chances at the tags. NO its not cause now if everyone does it all it does is give the dwr more fricken money. than they can already miss manage and your shots at the tags went up just like everyone elses.

If you cant find something for your own child to hunt in the fall you should get a fail certificate or something. I guess thats an unsuccessful letter. There is so much opportunity to hunt for the youth its a wonder anyone has enough money to do it all.

youth can hunt cow elk every other year.
they can hunt rifle deer most years.
they could hunt muzzy deer every year.
they can hunt archery every year.
they can hunt waterfowl every year
they can hunt upland game every year
they can hunt spike or open bulls every year if you buy a tag when they go on sale
they can hunt archery bulls, spikes, or cows every year
throw in cheep antelope tags in Wyoming
throw in cheep deer tags in Idaho.
What about small game or predators.
youth have chances at youth only elk hunts
Youth can apply for bears and cats
why does a kid need to kill to be out hunting. Heck my kids have been on so many hunts where they didn't have a tag in hand.

This just another way to pull at your heart strings to pass bad policies!

My 13 year old daughter has killed more stuff than I ever did till I was in my late 20's. again if your kid is not hunting in the fall its your fault you failed!

who farted?

Awesome feature. Almost as great as the avatar popup. mtmuley

I'd still like to know how to make that go away. Was there ever any answers in my post? I never did look at it again, didn't have much faith.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom