THROAT PATCH

MULEYZ

LAST EDITED ON Apr-07-03 AT 09:35PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Apr-07-03 AT 09:26?PM (MST)

Thought I'D share a pic.I have seen double throat patches but nothing like this guys.

fcac92a5.jpg

A BIG BASE FOR A LITTLE BUCK

fca88f56.jpg

fca88f33.jpg

Muleyz,
When posting links to pictures on image station, you need to take off the .orig.jpg from the url.

Cool picture by the way.

fcac92a5.jpg

Nice photos, very interesting looking throat patch, never seen one like that before.

Hey Larry,

I am kind of iffy on this one.Would it be in my best interests to get a business license and a tax I.D number first?First thing that came to mind when I seen the email.All joking aside, its a frozen frame from my video and I cant get the quality for an 8x10. Later MULEYZ

MuleyZ
You are to funny. I'z wondering how before someone made a comment about my place of employement. The id # will have to wait, after all, this is just your hobby. Its a beautiful buck with a very desirable throatpatch. Is that the only time you every saw him? No Pictures? Great film.
Yelum

Yelum,

No still pics of him just video.Seen him a couple dozen times yet that is the best pic I have of him.MULEYZ

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom