thunder chicken

NASCAR88

Don't know if this is new news, I don't keep track of wild turkey much but I had one in my backyard yesterday. I live in the Scappoose area. Later

It was a young jake, stayed about two days roosted in the trees behind our house. haven't seen him for a couple days. My English Bulldog gave him a few runs for his money, Maybe he decided our backyard wasn't the safest place to be.

Very cool. I would love to hunt turkeys out here in a few years if they multiply a little! I just like seeing them too...makes the monthes between hunts seem shorter. I like seeing deer and coyotes most days, but would be happy to see a tom.

The bird came back and spends most of the time next door craping on their patio. I think it escaped from someone raising them because he isn't that afraid of humans. It spends most of the day looking at himself in the glass reflection on their sliding door.

Thats funny! That would make sense...as much as I want there to be turkeys out here, that would make more sense.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-15-09 AT 06:18PM (MST)[p]For the turky hunters! I ran into a pile of turkeys in the Corral creek drainage while elk hunting there this year. Ive seeen bunches of the numerous years there Near Snow
Mtn. in the Silvies mangmt area.

Back
Top Bottom