Tim Ballard Talks To Trump

schoolhousegrizz

Very Active Member
I know this is not a political forum, but for crying out loud anybody and everybody should be on the same page as this. Help spread the news. Any small part we can do to end human trafficking is worth it. Start watching at about 13:55 if you don't want to watch the whole thing

Last edited:
I have been following Tim Ballard story for few years now.
Just released a movie Sounds of Freedom. The movie is about the first mission that Tim Ballard did after he left the government. Hollywood would not produce the movie.
Sounds of Freedom has been distributed by Angel studios and has been the number one movie in America sense being released on July 4th, accomplished that without one single advertisement from main stream media.

I have been following Tim Ballard story for few years now.
Just released a movie Sounds of Freedom. The movie is about the first mission that Tim Ballard did after he left the government. Hollywood would not produce the movie.
Sounds of Freedom has been distributed by Angel studios and has been the number one movie in America sense being released on July 4th, accomplished that without one single advertisement from main stream media.
Went and watched it on the 4th, nonsense needs to stop. Everyone needs to be on board!

"WoW" this gets moved to the political thread, are you kidding me!
It is ok to post about Marines that should go to jail because of supposedly he did something wrong on January 6th 2021, but we can not post about child sex slaves and how awful it is.
Or about a movie that the left wing nuts want shut down because some young children get rescued from child sex slaves and the left wing claims "Tim Ballard was in the wrong because he did not know if the kids was willing participants"
I guess we know we're some stand on this site.
Oh, I am sorry. Maybe it was because Trump was involved in this thread and somebodies feelings might get hurt.
There is parents that are not supporting Disney no more because it is time to stand for what is right
It might be time to exit this site, because I know it is time to stand for what is RIGHT

Or about a movie that the left wing nuts want shut down because some young children get rescued from child sex slaves and the left wing claims "Tim Ballard was in the wrong because he did not know if the kids was willing participants"
It’s not that the media doesn’t talk about the movie because of what they stated, that’s a cover. They aren’t talking about this movie and/or saying it’s a Q-anon conspiracy…it’s because they are trying to normalize pedophilia. Why do you think they now want to call pedos, minor attracted people? They want us to become accustomed to this so when news comes out about how rampant it is in the circles of our leaders, mega wealthy, and known people it seems less of a stigma. Does anybody have a better answer to why this is being normalized?

Epstein island, pedo Joe ( the nickname Hunter gave his own dad!!!), the cancelling of anyone in Hollywood who speaks up about this subject, etc..

It’s sick and all these people need to hang from a rope!

It is ok to post about Marines that should go to jail because of supposedly he did something wrong on January 6th 2021, but we can not post about child sex slaves and how awful it is.
I guess we know we're some stand on this site.
Oh, I am sorry. Maybe it was because Trump was involved in this thread and somebodies feelings might get hurt.
There is parents that are not supporting Disney no more because it is time to stand for what is right
It might be time to exit this site, because I know it is time to stand for what is RIGHT
You're questioning this getting moved to the Political section while at the same time using the term "left wing nuts".

Rich irony, there.... :ROFLMAO:

Former Fox News host Tucker Carlson received mixed reactions on Tuesday after he released a two-and-a-half hour interview with Andrew Tate, the social media influencer who was charged with rape and human trafficking in Romania last month.

“Tate is charged in Romania with rape, human trafficking, and forming an organised crime group to sexually exploit women. Are you an Andrew Tate right winger or a Sound of Freedom right winger. You can’t really be both,” tweeted conservative commentator Erick Erickson, in reference to Sound of Freedom — a movie about sex trafficking which was heavily promoted by conservatives on social media this month.

Drudge Report/MediaITE
By Charlie NashJul 12th, 2023, 6:24 am

You're questioning this getting moved to the Political section while at the same time using the term "left wing nuts".

Rich irony, there.... :ROFLMAO:
It wasn't political before it got moved.
I was not the one that made it political.

Following comments from an article from The Rolling Stone magazine
"a call to action in an imagined global war against sexual predators"
"grossly exaggerated “epidemic” of child sex-trafficking".
Quote from an article from Vice magazine
"failing to validate whether the people they intended to rescue were in fact actual trafficking victims, and conflating consensual sex work with sex trafficking".

If you do not call that nuts you can't be helped.

It wasn't political before it got moved.
I was not the one that made it political.

Following comments from an article from The Rolling Stone magazine
"a call to action in an imagined global war against sexual predators"
"grossly exaggerated “epidemic” of child sex-trafficking".
Quote from an article from Vice magazine
"failing to validate whether the people they intended to rescue were in fact actual trafficking victims, and conflating consensual sex work with sex trafficking".

If you do not call that nuts you can't be helped.
Never said it wasn't nuts and not looking for any help, thanks. LOL

Simply commenting on someone whining about it getting moved to the political forum and using political terms in the complaint.

BTW, if you think it wasn't political before it got move, then you can't be helped, either. LOL (Like, the OP actually stated something about politics in the original post....)

Oh well, makes no difference at all to me what forum it is in. I find it funny that someone gives two craps where something is posted...... Campfire, political forum, whatever. It is still posted and people can still see it.

7ffd8f.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom