Timberline "No-Peep"...

bowhunter223

I looked through the archives and found a couple of comments on this, but wanted to see if I could find out more. I'm thinking of getting rid of the peep this year and wanted to see what you all thought of this product and if it could be a good idea to get rid of the peep. Any who have done it? Used this gadget? Let's hear it....
-Bowhunter223

Cant pull up the product that you are referring to, if it is anything like the hind-sight. i would recomend stayiny with the peep.
I used the hind-sight last year and the idea of it was nice but the material it was made out of was not tough enough for field use, as it bent on me while out on a hunt. after i slipped, when ever it happened, it doesn't matter, all i know was i looked down and the dang thing was bent at a 45% angle... not good.
I am back on the peep this year.

I use the no-peep and love it. I have never had it fail me in the 3 years I have used and ABUSED it. Like anything, there is a chance of failure, but this is true if you use a peep or not. How many times have you heard of a peep twisting, or filling with snow, etc. If the no-peep happens to fail me, I feel comfortable in my anchor, form, and shot, that I would shoot without it without much problem. You should be able to do this with enough practice and shooting.
The no-peep will tell you if your anchor is exactly the same, or if you are torqueing the bow. It does take some getting used to, but I can't see myself going back to a peep for hunting anytime soon. The best features of the no-peep are having a clear sight picture and during low light you don't struggle to see thru a peep.
Try it and see what you think.

Lien2

I have used the hindsight for about 2 years now and LOVE it!
I had many problems with peeps....twisted....tubing breaking, ....etc. I hunt exclusive spot and stalk and haven't had a problem 1. I put marks on my setup, so if I bump it to hard, I can readjust it immidiately. I would have to bump it really hard though!
Archerman - Archery hunting addict!

Can't imagine hunting with-out the no-peep, actually the thought down right scares me. I have used it since 1999 and love it.

jdh

I'm with jdh. We've been using an loving them for years. We've always been amazed that they haven't caught on a little better.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom