Tines up Productions..

smokepolejohnson

Very Active Member
I just received there new hunting dvd "Above and beyond" as well as there shed hunting dvd. I have over 30 huntin dvd's and this one is as good as any. One thing i liked is they killed some great animals and the scores were legit.

I got done watching there videos and enjoyed them too. I want a tag on the Alton, those are some great deer!!! I've got the shed fever something bad now. I think I am averaging 1 shed for every 11 miles I hike. I think they have lowered that ratio with their scouting and techniques. It's amazing to see the sheds they pick-up and you can tell why they do so well, they put the time and effort into finding, watching, patterning and hiking after these sheds. I like what they said about using their optics to glass for sheds. I have yet to pick-up an elk shed this way, but I watched my buddy torch do it a year or so ago (lucky sucker).

Great Job Tines Up!!! (Fun to watch how excited they get when they pick-up a big shed!!!)

Only recomendation is that they show more panoramics of where they are shed hunting ;-).

"Helping turn good tags, into great ones." - VIP Optics

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom