Tiny Velvet (pics)

browtine

Super Moderator
I finally got out tonight.. I saw some bigger bucks but couldnt get close enough for pics. Figured its been a while since I posted anything and I really enjoy everyone elses pictures so in this post, Size doesnt matter :). Conditions were not the greatest but with low light and over cast I made the best out of what I had. A couple are a tic soft.

doe1.jpg

buck1.jpg

buck11.jpg

buck111.jpg

buck1.gif

Later, Brandon

Those red coats sure make them stand out this time of year. Makes me wish I was camped out on a ridge at treeline waiting to do some glassing at first light. Thanks for sharing the pics...

horsepoop.gif

Browtine,

Those bucks look familiar....Sorry I couldn't go last night with ya. Wish I could've, but at least I had a good excuse this time!! We definitely need to get again soon.

Great pics by the way!!

LAST EDITED ON Jul-04-06 AT 12:15PM (MST)[p]Scott, thats no excuse :(

So, I had the perfect set up on these bucks this morning. They were going to walk right by me and with no fence in the picture,. Some IDIOT :)) teterhorn) drove up and they ran away.. haha.. j/k Jared.
buck1.gif

Later, Brandon

DAMN Browtine!!!

YOU'RE GETTING PRETTY GOOD PIC'S ON THE UTARD HIGH FENCE BUCKS,LOL!!!

THE ONLY bobcat HOPEING YOU'RE NOT SPOOKING THE NOMAD BUCK???

nice pics, 'brow'..any 'bugs' out down your way. up here, i gotta be off the hill by 7 am cuz the mosquitoes are so bad...

THose are great!! You went out this morning and didn't call me!! I couldve gone this morning!!!!

I think I have pics of that big one from last year. He's looking pretty good this year!! Maybe I'll have to go out in the morning!

SCOTT

All I can ever seem to do is scare the game away, but when I see browtine anywhere near game I make an extra effort to scare them away. Those pics look good despite my efforts. I am sure I will have more opportunities to blow the setup for you Brandon so watch out.

Jared Teter, Ph.D.
www.teterhorn.com

Browtine, I think I got you beat in the "tiny velvet" department. Check these little guys out, they're form my recent trip to Yellowstone.

P1000245.jpg

P1000251.jpg

Keep the Sun at Your Back and the Wind in Your Face

Awesome pics NDBadlandsbucks! Thanks for sharing.

Well, maybe I found somthing a little bit bigger :) This buck was blowing me a kiss knowing I couldn't do anything about it.
cbuck11.jpg

buck1.gif

Later, Brandon

WOw!! Great pics!! I havent seen that guy yet! Is that one near me??

Call me this weekend if youre coming back out this way!!

SCOTT

Great post Browtine, way to mess with everybody!!! That last pic has to be the last one of the thread, I don't think they come much bigger...

Nice pics!!!

Check out the eye lashes on browtines 4. posting. Are they longer than normal or am I imagining things?
NK

browtine,
Better keep an eye on your "Kissing Buck" wfm posted pics of him in the Muley forum, looks like he's getting some kisses too!
-Aaron

Ricochet, you really got both ends of the spectrum there, nice shots, thanks for posting them.

Keep the Sun at Your Back and the Wind in Your Face

Thanks for the compliments. I showed you the smallest and the largest buck seen during my recent vacation, now how about the weirdest.
july061434.jpg

Browtine,

I know I shouldn't, but I'm going to ask anyway... Would you be willing to pm me the approximate location of those bucks, would love to try to get a few pics. Feel free to tell me to take a hike...

Thanks,
Aaron

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom