Tired of Liberal Media Bias? Go here...

Hey Thanks,, Drudge Report is good also.... Glad your giving us tips, you must be finally getting a thought process in that head of yours, progress is small but hey, will take one liberal conversion at a time... Thanks what a guy!!

Yes you're quite a converter, you convert food to...well you know.

I wish a real liberal would come one here once in a while so you could see the difference between a liberal and a moderate.

I usually have the honor of listening to Rush for an hour or two a day. Obama is trying to shut him up now. Obama wants us to close our minds and drink the cool-aid. And it looks like we will. That's good, we elected him. I'm 60 so it's time to jump on the gravy train.:)

Eel

HEY HUNTINDUDE SINCE YOU THINK FOX IS BIAS I SAY WATCH FOX FOR ONE WEEK AND MSNBC AND CNN AND HOUNESTLY TELL ME WICH ONE IS BIAS POLLS SAY FOX IS THE MOST FAIR BUT YOU NEED TO MAN UP AND WACH THEM ALL I HAVE. YOU NEED TO WACH HARD BALL WHEN CHRIS GETS A HARD ON FOR OBAMA AND THEN WACH BILL O'RILLY WHEN YOU HAVE DONE THIS YOU CAN TELL US WHOSE BIAS.DOESNT DO YOU ANY GOOD FOR MSNBC TO TELL YOU FOX IS BIAS............

LAST EDITED ON Jan-28-09 AT 07:58AM (MST)[p]that's a good question. I'm both and then some. i was a republican when I was younger, before the party was taken over by the religious right, and before Newt. I'd have to say I'm very much a moderate but consider myself very much independant. If you ask the people who sit around me at meetings and my friends they will tell you they never can tell which side of the isle i'm on. I voted this year for Obama. I did not vote for clinton or al gore, or john kerry. . .

from the dictionary i think I'd have to be put into the liberal side of things, but I'm not an idiologue. . .

4. favorable to or in accord with concepts of maximum individual freedom possible, esp. as guaranteed by law and secured by governmental protection of civil liberties.

5. favoring or permitting freedom of action, esp. with respect to matters of personal belief or expression: a liberal policy toward dissident artists and writers.

6. of or pertaining to representational forms of government rather than aristocracies and monarchies.
7. free from prejudice or bigotry; tolerant: a liberal attitude toward foreigners.

8. open-minded or tolerant, esp. free of or not bound by traditional or conventional ideas, values, etc.

9. characterized by generosity and willingness to give in large amounts: a liberal donor.

10. given freely or abundantly; generous: a liberal donation.

11. not strict or rigorous; free; not literal: a liberal interpretation of a rule.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom