Tired of reeling in that fish ?

B_F_E

Long Time Member
I think this is worse than a 1000 yard shot.
Probably cheaper than hiring someone to do it for you.

45fdc6c130238b1b.jpg

Full automatic, electric reel for those fish that take to long to reel in yourself.

BUT MY ARM USED TO GET SOOOOOO TIRED!!!

ITS A PUSH BUTTON WORLD Beefy!!!

JUST THINK!!!

IF IT KEEPS GOING!!!

YOU'LL HAVE A REMOTE/BUTTON FOR ANYTHING!!!

THE ONLY bobcat!!!

Hold the rod in one hand. Reel in the fish. And drink a beer (or soft drink) with the other hand. I don't see the problem.:)

Eel

AND ONE MORE THING!!!

WHEN ALL OF YOU ARE 94 YEARS YOUNG!!!

LETS SEE IF YOU AIN'T HOLDING ONE!!!

THE ONLY bobcat HATING TO TIE MY DRINKING HAND UP,LOL!!!

It looks like something Jimmy Houston would be pimping! I need one of those for when I pee!! 94, hell I'm there already!!!
By the way Bess, you look great for 94!!!
Eric

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

Sorry guys but I see the use for this one, I actually have a friend who fishes with one. He is a paraplegic with very limited use of his arms. Dennis was a Vietnam vet, he fishes out of a pontoon boat , he even tows his own boat and drives us there in his van. I posted a link on here before it's for all 100% disabled vets. If you know one pass it on.

www.mbv.org

P.S. It is the ultimate in lazy now all it needs is a heat seeking lure and your set. (no pun intended)

Dennis gets a pass there TH... butt all others??
This is like that scope that finds yer range, auto-adjusts fer wind/elevation/time of day/clean or dirty underwear/thermo-nuclear digeneration factor/cold toes/bullet rise/relative humidity/choice of breakfast/tastes great/less filling/just point 'an shoot at any range/ whooptie electronic thing.

There is a word for thangs like this... I ain't man enough to udder it anymore.

*sigh*

Check out the movie "shooter" the gun he uses in that movie, the Cheytac 200, uses a convenient little computer to calculate windage, bullet drop all that good stuff. The gun with the computer is yours for a mere 16,000. Chump change to the chute plane crowd.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom