Blanding_Boy

Very Active Member
What does this mean? This is for dlenoard3

4.to pick or harvest from its place
5.to pick up piece by piece
6.to pick or scoop up
7.to collect
8.to accumulate
9.to take by selection from among other things; sort out; cull.
10.to assemble or collect

My guess is your deffinition of Gather needs to be expanded a bit.

Todd

Does that mean that we can arrange our antlers inside our house so long as we live in Northern Utah? I definetly "collect" I still plan on accumulating anlters outside of northern utah during the down time. I will be "taking by selection from among my other belongings" Unless of course the law prohibits me from touching the antlers already within my house walls that is..........

BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA. Definitions can be changed on a whim. Everybody in possession of a shed in the northern half of the state is guilty of breaking this shed anlter law if you go by your broad definitions. The bottom line is that gathering sheds is not harming the animals or the resource. Harrassing the animals is the real crime here, and the shed antler law does nothing to top the harrassment. Now more people than ever are out there on the shedding grounds trying to cache the sheds, or catch the shed hunters. It doesn't make any sense.

You know what? Every shed antler I have in my personal collection was purchased legally off of eBay, and I have records to prove it. Good luck prosecuting me, it aint gonna happen.

Did they close the E-bay shedding season too then? Is that why your so bent?
"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." ~ anonymous

>
>Did they close the E-bay shedding
>season too then? Is that
>why your so bent?
>"Never argue with an idiot;
>they'll drag you down to
>their level and beat you
> with experience." ~ anonymous
>
>
>

Dude, I just shot Coca Cola out of both nostrils all over my computer. Thats FUNNY!

Drum

I went out this morning and put on a few miles in my boots. I came up with 4 rotten stumps and one little forky from last year. Don't worry, I'm in the southern region, there's no snow on the ground, and it's 60 degrees out. I don't think the southern deer are stressed. The few I spotted looked fat and healthy.

To Gather; "Keep your sorry ass off of the winter range until shed season opens."

Let it go Perry "leonard" Mason. Your stupid arguments don't fly. Since you think the law is meritless then certainly it is. Why not give the DWR a little credit and give it a try? It certainly will not hurt anything but your greedy motives.

Go what you want in the "Northern Region." No skin off of my ass. You ought to step back and "gather" yourself though.

What the hell are you talking about KTC? I live in southern Utah where it's still legal to go for a hike, ride an ATV, take pictures, or just breath the fresh air. My ass isn't sorry for anything, and I've never been on the winter range in Northern Utah - not even in the summer. I think we're all a little irritated by our freedoms and hobbies being taken away for stupid reasons that don't hold any water. Can't we all just get along?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom