To keep our minds off of the draw...

luckless

I am lucky enough to be one of the only men on the planet who can say these words... I bought my wife an AR-15 for our anniversary!!

I just got done assembling it from a DTI rifle kit. $608 out the door for an A2 with carbine stock...

What have you guys been buying?

DC

LAST EDITED ON Jun-12-08 AT 00:08AM (MST)[p]with 3 tags already..
ROSES!
(she dosen't know I bought her a new 08 honda rincon 4x4 and trailer yet!)
rackmaster

LAST EDITED ON Jun-12-08 AT 08:08AM (MST)[p]Rack, she is going to Love that! Damn, I hope I can make my wife as happy as you gentleman do yours! Actually I bought a pair of 15X56 Swarovski's from a guy for 800.00 Bucks. I thought it was good deal ....Don't you? Pretty much stole them! He is the original owner so I know they are not hot! My dad bought a set of 10x42 Swaros. my father-in-law leica 10xs and here we are with no STINKIN' tags and about 5,000.00 worth of glass:) Loving every minute!

In the last 3 months....

Springfiled NM1A with TRW parts
Smith & Wesson .500
HS Precision Pro Hunter Lightweight .300 WSM
Sadlak Scope mount for NM1A
2 Leupold Vari III scopes

Next purchases in the somewhat near future....
10x42 Swarovski EL
Nylon game bags
Eberlestock Pack (can't make my mind up on model)

I am sure there will be more in addition to the above.

You have one lucky wife..... However, with that said, I like the fact that my wife does not shoot/hunt. I buy what I want, when I want, and do not get hassled.....

JBone

Horse
Horse trailer
Tack
Arrows
Just got Sitka 08 catalog - getting a complete setup
new calls / videos

Should be about done so I can start scouting now.

cj....great job on the glass! heck of a deal! (half price).
I saw the same pair on Craigslist for $1200.. and thought of buying them seriously...however I have the SLC 10x50 and paid about that amount about 6 years ago and they've gone up every year since because of the Euro to Dollar value!
One of the best purchases I ever made!
rackmaster

Rack that is what I thought. I bet he is walking stiff today!:)Do other tripod adapters interchange with swaros? I really dont feel like spending a "Hundo" on their adapter. Sorry for changing topic.

2008 Harley Davidson Cross Bones to go with our 04 Dyna Wide Glide....I wonder if she can hold it up by herself....Ah man , I may be riding her gift for her ....teach her to only grow to 5'0......it's the thought that counts right....

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom