To The Death

Tristate

Long Time Member
I've tried explaining deer sociology to hunters before that think I am exaggerating. Imagine living in a neighborhood where there is one guy that will murder you if you cross him. Meanwhile you want to sneak around with one of his girls. It's brutal life and death struggle out there even if the predators are removed.

Watch entire video.

📸 Watch this video on Facebook

I have come across more than a couple bucks killed by another and have killed many with old and new injuries that would put me in the hospital. I once was watching 2 antelope fight from a distance and I had to cross a canyon to get closer and by the time I did one was dead, not sure what killed him, he was maybe broke up inside or head injury but was definitely dead.

Some Of The Hardest Fighting Animals I've Seen Go At It Were Antelope!

Most People Don't Ever Get To See 2 Mature Antelope Bucks Go At It But when They Do It's Intense & They Don't Care How Close You Get To Them,They Are Fighting till The Weaker Buck Runs Off Or Till Death Of One!

There's Quite a Difference Between A Little Head Bunting And When things Get Serious!

I have come across more than a couple bucks killed by another and have killed many with old and new injuries that would put me in the hospital. I once was watching 2 antelope fight from a distance and I had to cross a canyon to get closer and by the time I did one was dead, not sure what killed him, he was maybe broke up inside or head injury but was definitely dead.

Interesting, and thanks for sharing Tri. Video ended with one buck just standing there. Did I miss something?

Many years ago, I stepped out of my truck to photograph a nice buck. He actually came toward me, with ears lowered. About that moment, another buck that was behind me that I was not aware of blew past me, right past my shoulder to get away! I didn't realize I was in the middle! :eek: ;)

Many years ago, I stepped out of my truck to photograph a nice buck. He actually came toward me, with ears lowered. About that moment, another buck that was behind me that I was not aware of blew past me, right past my shoulder to get away! I didn't realize I was in the middle! :eek: ;)
He was in @$$ kicking mode, and apparently your @$$ was in the middle!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom