TO

B

Buckrub

Just wondering how you guys feel about the current trade of Terrell Owens from the 49er's to the Ravens. I'm a Raven Fan, but this SOB thinks he's bigger then the game! What a piece of "chit" and spoiled punk he is. Do you think he has a right to dictate to the NFL as to where he's traded to? No doubt, he can "go get the ball", but I don't think the attitude and detriment to the team chemistry is worth it. He oughta fire his agent for not filing his free agency papers on time, but Frisco made a valid trade and his sorry "arse" should honor that trade or get outta football. The Ravens are becoming the "Oakland" of the east !! What do you think?

Can't remember who they were playing last year but Terrell was on a tiraid on the side lines & tried his best to embarass/belittle one of the coaches.
I lost a lot of respect for the 49'rs for not sending him to the locker room & suspending him.
He needed a boot broke off in his as$ for years & nobody there stepped up & did the job.

In some ways the niners are having the last laugh :7

I kind of fill sorry for you Backrub for haveing to watch his antics on your team now.

I'd bet the sorry SOB has dropped more passes than most wideouts in the NFL the last 2 years. This guy is all about "me me me me and more me". He is a piece of work and I hope his appeal isn't approved.

Hasn't Budweiser been running some commercials based on Owens.
I think it has been in their "TRUE" series. It's everyone elses fault. LOL.

Josh

Elk, you are talking about Leon
reporter; there is no "I" in team
Leon; there is no "we" in team either.

Well the "piece of feces" got his way. He's an Eagle now and as far as I'm concerned him and McNabb can do soup commercials together. We got our 2nd round pick back, plus a 5th rounder as compensation. I'd rather have a raw college kid try to make the team then that sorry, spoiled, primmadonna, ego-maniac!!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom