Today Finds..

utehunter

Very Active Member
LAST EDITED ON Feb-09-11 AT 02:07PM (MST)[p]Me and team unc went out this am and I found 6 left 3 he found 9 but mine are bigger.
Unc find are on the bottom row my are the top two.
SU1HMDAxODctMjAxMTAyMDktMTM0NS5qcGc.jpg

and here is a set I found not bad.
SU1HMDAxOTEtMjAxMTAyMDktMTM0Ny5qcGc.jpg

an I found this white horn off the highway drove by it so many times. Wish I found it brown o well
SU1HMDAxOTItMjAxMTAyMDktMTM0Ny5qcGc.jpg

SU1HMDAxOTMtMjAxMTAyMDktMTM0Ny5qcGc.jpg

doesn't look like much snow around there right now? I think the deer will be fine as long as your not pressuring them out of the area!

Firemarshal You might not want to come on here acting like that. You will get your a$$ handed to you! It really doesnt matter what you or anyone has to say about ethics it will never change even if and when they have a law!

Sweet tine ute.

Nothing wrong with hiking on foot anytime of the year, I dont give a shi* if your ocho-mother f-n cinco no man on foot is going to run a deer out of its winter grounds,good job on the horn I wish the ones around here would drop soon,Dont take any crap from these hippy fags from the big city..

>isnt it early to be picking
>up horns you should atleast
>let all the bucks drop
>and get out of the
>winter range so you dont
>push them to their deaths.

Maybe you should tell the Coyote, Bobcat, Fox, and chukar hunters the same thing. While your at it, make sure you tell the hikers, snowshoers, dog walkers, and the rest of the hundreds of people that use the winter range.

Most of the time it's not the shed hunters causing the problems. They are usually the only ones that know how to handle wintering deer.

Nice finds, I'm already feeling a little shed envy. I agree the shed looks like it came from the harvested buck. Very, very cool to have a shed from an animal you've harvested.

Not bad for a Colts fan.
No, Nice job man. That just makes me even more antsy to get out.
Thanks for the pics.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom