Today is the day!

wyflyguy

Got my apps in a few days ago. Now begins the agonizing wait for the the results. I'm glad that New Mexico has a relatively quick turnaround compared to other states I've hunted.
Good luck to everybody dreaming of chasing critters this year!

Official day to let you know is April 27th. However, in past years, there has always been some enterprising individual that figures out a loophole to see the results a few days before they're announced. It seems that each time NMGDF closes one loophole, another is soon discovered. One of these years though, I expect that NMDGF will have figured how to close every possible loophole, and we'll all just have to wait until results are officially emailed. But until then, bring on the craziness...

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom