Todays results with pictures

B

burnloungekid

Well today a couple of buddys and I went hunting for coyotes. We saw 2 but each of them were running and we missed but somebody had set up some traps on the fence below. Within 100 yards they caught 3 coyotes. We thought somebody had hung the one on the fence but then I noticed the cable around it. Kinda crazy lookin. We also saw a badger but no shot. Can you shoot badgers in Utah? Enjoy!

This one had a nice red coat!
4580629e140d6193.jpg

458062b0151d6d2b.jpg

458062c115bedc04.jpg

One shot!
458062d31726e3e3.jpg

You boys done good. Like that red coat (not the one on the rabbit):)

Thanks for sharing the pics, I'm getting the itch to go do some calling myself.

horsepoop.gif

That is what I thought too. You have to have a fur bearer licence for badger. They said no shot, which meant they would have if they could, then steeling out of traps. Break every law you can think of while your out there then put your pic on the web showing off your ignorance. I hope UDWR see's this one.
Buff

I didn't want to jump the gun. But since Buff has already hung you, here are my thoughts: I put a TON of time and money into catching critters. So to have someone stumble onto a dog that "somebody just left here" gets to me in a bad way. That's money out of someone's pocket! Just the satisfaction alone of catching a fur is almost enough to trap. Then to have that stolen from me! Man, I'm hot! I hope you can in someway understand what is going on here young man. I'll give you a piece of advice, if you ever find yourself faced with this scenario again, walk away. Take a picture, not the animal. Don't do anybody any favors by trying to save the fur, it wasn't just left to rot. I can promise you the fur will be found in no time, by it's legal owner. If this was an honest "I didn't know" mistake, that's one thing. Everyone one screws up from time to time. But don't make a habit of stealing someone's furs. You steal from the wrong trapper, you may have a rude awakening. Good luck in the future, have fun out there and be safe. But don't dink with other's property.

'It's all about the gut pile'

I had to make a decision like that this past Thanksgiving weekend. I was running my hounds in a canyon behind the house, and they came across this bobber in a trap. I couldn't remove it, and had to let it be, so I took some pics of the dogs baying it up, and walked away. Kinda hard to do, but taking stuff out of peoples' traps ain't cool.

486b21u.jpg

Later,

Marcial

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom