Togwotee

I learned a long time ago to never stick my dyck out to far.

Worse thing that happens is that a message is sent.

No matter who wins, we are way better off getting rid of America hating Obama.

It seems as Trump will win, which defies all odds and common sense. I made a serious mistake in overestimating the values of American voters and the power of white trash.

And unlike Trump and his white trash army I accept the results of the election even before the last votes are counted. the writing is on the wall. and I expect Hillary will concede in the morning. by all rights I should suspect Trump was right the election is rigged because he should not have won. but that is un-American .

I hope I'm wrong about something else. I think this is a dark turning point in this nations history. even more serious we will never be a united nation again, this vindictive hateful man will have 2 years to seek revenge on anyone who crossed him and insure a nation divided on political , racial and religious lines for as long as the union may last . we will never be great again .

I have no doubt whatsoever the democrats will control both houses of congress in 2 years but there are no bounds to the damage Trump can do in these next two years if he can gather half the republicans in congress. you were conned and I'll pay the price right along side of you. have your fun , come January it's over when you open your box of chocolates.

Homer send me your info.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

You were wrong about this election and you are wrong about your doom and gloom forecast! Don't worry, you too will prosper when America Becomes Great Again!!!!! President Donald J Trump!!!!! Woooo hooooooo.

LOL Togtard is salty just like Hillary! I love it when self proclaimed know-it-alls are wrong. All of a sudden 50+ million Americans are white trash? Such a patriotic American you are Togtard!

>
>
>
>
>
>
>It seems as Trump will win,
>which defies all odds and
>common sense. I made
>a serious mistake in overestimating
>the values of American
>voters and the power of
>white trash.
>
>And unlike Trump and his white
>trash army I accept the
>results of the election even
>before the last votes are
>counted. the writing is on
>the wall. and
>I expect Hillary will concede
>in the morning. by
>all rights I should suspect
>Trump was right the election
>is rigged because he should
>not have won. but
>that is un-American .
>
>I hope I'm wrong about something
>else. I think this
>is a dark turning point
>in this nations history.
> even more serious
>we will never be a
>united nation again, this
>vindictive hateful man will have
>2 years to seek revenge
>on anyone who crossed him
>and insure a nation divided
>on political , racial and
>religious lines for as long
>as the union may
>last . we will
>never be great again .
>
>
>I have no doubt whatsoever the
>democrats will control both houses
>of congress in 2 years
>but there are no bounds
>to the damage Trump can
>do in these next two
>years if he can gather
>half the republicans in congress.
> you were conned
>and I'll pay the price
>right along side of you.
> have your fun ,
> come January it's over
>when you open your box
>of chocolates.
>
>Homer send me your info.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Stay Thirsty My Friends
HAVE ANOTHER SWIG !!!!!

Time will tell, I personally don't care, at least on the outside. Maybe deep down I do. But I think its funny how we elected an amazingly. narcissistic person as president.

America needs a good shakeup, and this might be it. Whether we become a nation of super polarized haters and this is just the beginning? Very possible. I'm so glad I grew up when I did.

Of all the goofballs in the world to display America's values, , we pick , Donald Trump as out poster boy, I woke up and read this and laughed. It doesn't get any better.
What a sad pathetic people we are, but luckily born in a beautiful land.

>
> But I think
>its funny how we elected
> an amazingly. narcissistic
>person as president.
>

For the third election in a row.

I don't that much is going to change. America doesn't depend on any one person.

Hillary is still throwing dishes against the wall this morning though. Probably the ones she took from the White House.

Wow, to read this is to think that somehow we missed out on some great individual that would lead us to the promised land.

We missed out on a corrupt, law breaking, unaccomplished, leader of America haters, cop haters, thieves, and criminals.

Look who each candidate aligned themselves with and how was there a choice.

Tog at least you were savvy enough to not give me odds. Your butt buddy Nate sure dropped the ball on this one. Brexit all over again.

STILL, nothing but a turd trumpet. The sh!t that spews from your mouth will never cease to amaze me. The man handily whooped your girlfriends a$$ all the while making you look like the clown you are. My faith in the American people has been restored.

Additionally, I am very glad I didnt take your money. I think you need it way more than I.

God bless you Tog!!

The con worked on you people. now it's time to see what the con man does. let the show begin.

Do you expect him to fulfill any of his promises? or do you care ?

Stay Thirsty My Friends

>I don't that much is going
>to change. America doesn't depend
>on any one person.
>
>Hillary is still throwing dishes against
>the wall this morning though.
>Probably the ones she took
>from the White House.
Good one eel!

98540image.jpg

Painful isnt it Tog? You were SO wrong...

Good thing you b!tch#d out on the bet huh? Its OK though, everybody knows you are just another keyboard wannabe cowboy!!

Real americans would acknowledge the graceful concession Hillary made despite Trump's promise to refuse to do the same. real americans put the nation first.

Is the system still rigged? are our elections still rigged? the republicans now control everything and not a single apology for threatening our democracy. inexcusable is what it is.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom