Told ya so, D13er!

TripleK

Long Time Member
I TOLD you it wasn't ancient Native American remains worth tons of money, JB. You idiot.

Coroner: Body Found on Farm Is Missing Skydiver

Investigators have confirmed that a body found by a Southern California farmer is a Russian skydiver who was last seen jumping from a plane more than two months ago.

Riverside County coroner's officials, in a Saturday news release, identified the man is 50-year-old Vladimir Frolov, a tourist who took a solo jump from a plane on Sept. 25 in Perris.

A farmer plowing his field found the body Tuesday, along with parachutes that had not deployed.

Because Frolov was traveling alone, no one immediately reported him missing.

Authorities found his rental car and passport in the airport parking lot five days later, after a friend in St. Petersburg called the skydiving company.

The coroner didn't give a hometown for Frolov.

Searchers using ATVs, a helicopter, horses and dogs looked for Frolov for several days with no luck.

Uhhh! So the pilot didn't know the commie fell outta the plane?

Sounds like a case for CSI-Barstow to me.

Slick

"so did they find the plane??? "

It was confiscated by government archeologists citing the American Antiquities Act of 1906...... Hence the original confusion...... Terry

LAST EDITED ON Dec-06-10 AT 03:47PM (MST) by kilowatt (moderator)[p]LMAO! I don't think I'll go skydiving with that outfit. I'll bet they figured they'd be in big trouble for packing the chute wrong so they just hoped nobody would notice! Unbelievable. Are you sure this didn't take place in Utah?

Steve

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom