Tomorrow's the day

bullnuts

Tomorrow's draw results will post between 3:00-5:00p.m according to the wildlife dept. Can't wait to see what transpires. Quotas are up in many areas but down in others so hopefully we all got it right.

I am on the waiting period for elk and antelope, drew deer last year, so I am going to have to be extra lucky this year, but I still have hope!!

I'm not gonna lie. I don't really care if or what anyone else draws. I want a sheep tag. ;-)

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

My son has drawn 2 tags this year...I'd like just one! I'll take 192, please.

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

I checked the results website a few times today.

I will be happy with any of the tags that I applied for since I struck out in Utah (unsuccessful x6). I only have 2 points for deer and antelope, and 1 point for desert sheep, bull elk, and antlerless elk. An Area 6 early buck tag is looking really appealing right now. I would like to draw a buck deer tag and a cow elk management tag for the same unit with the same hunt dates.

Good luck everyone! Especially, those of you that have been putting in for sheep tags since before I was born.

Dillon
www.dillonhoyt.com

Thank GOD I never got the sheep bug.
Big Muley Bucks are pushing my resources to the limit. Not to mention my sanity.
Good to all

>I'm not gonna lie. I don't
>really care if or what
>anyone else draws. I want
>a sheep tag. ;-)
>
>
>[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I
>just stir it.[/font]

Same here nvb!

Waiting list for Elk and Lopes. lots of points for deer and sheep. And my boys have lots of points has well. Good luck to you guys.

Good luck to all! (Mostly me)

I would think they will post them at the same time as they stop answering the phone at the wildlife office so they don't have to deal with the calls from mad people!!

That's kinda what I was thinking. It's Friday and they want to bail out of the office as soon as they hit the upload button. Out of site out of mind.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom