Took a day off work......

schmalts

LAST EDITED ON Apr-15-09 AT 06:24PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Apr-15-09 AT 06:23?PM (MST)

Over 500 turned out at the capitol in Madison WI. Of course CNN won't tell you this and say a "few hundred" came. The crowd went around the east wing and this is only one edge of it.
tea.jpg

tea3.jpg

We had a huge turnout of people who took the day off of work in Utah. It was a great day.

Of the 4 million people who watched Obama's Inauguration in DC, only 11 missed work. That's what I heard anyway.

Grizzly

Heck, Marysville is only a small town of 13,000 and several hundred turn up there to protest.
Sacramento had over several thousand around the state capitol building.
One of the liberal news stations on today's news had a economy expert come on and state that Obama will have to break his word on not increasing taxes on anyone making under 250 K because the 5% over that will not be able to support the increase in Gov. spending.
Taxes in CA. are a real heated item now due to our liberal state lawmakers, and our liberal GOP govenor raising sales taxes to 8 1/4 % April 1 of this year.
I think it is going to get bigger as time goes along. I hope it ticks off every man and woman in this country, that they will be more careful on who they elect in the future, and that goes for both parties. I hope they get in term limits and no more career politicians in office and no damn high dollar retirement when they leave after 2-4 years.

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom