Topo Maps

BearCat

I am looking for some Topo Maps and would like not to have to run down to the Main BLM office.

Does anyone know of something on the south end of Salt Lake City that has a full line of Topos or even a good website to order some?

Thanks

BearCat

LAST EDITED ON Jun-12-12 AT 02:05PM (MST)[p]DBLung---They are great as I have the Wyoming chip. What is really cool is that the company will now upgrade them the first year for free, including where it will now work on the computer at no extra cost. I'm getting ready to send mine in for the free upgrade. With the chip in the GPS there is no way you can stray onto private property any longer without a paper map in hand. PS: The microchip also comes with an insert that will let you use it in your Garmin GPS mounted in your vehicle that takes the bigger chip. They really thought of everything and they are a little pricey, but more than worth it when you figure what a trespassing ticket would cost.

TOPGUN, No Kidding? That's sweet. The new plat 4 maps just came out. Thanks for letting me know.

I purchased the National Geographic Topo software and love it. I can connect my gps to the software and download waypoints, bread crumb trails, etc. The software is for the entire state of Utah and has some updates that include unit boundries. I paid $100.00 for the software but utilize it every year.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom