Touchdown Tommy vs. Tebow Time

In_the_Shadows

Even with the absolutely horrendous pats secondary I still think the Broncos are going to need more than the 6.5 points vegas is giving them.

The patriots secondary shouldn't have to much trouble with the wounded ducks Tebow throws up, it's all going to come down to stopping the run.

Probably going to take an act of god for the broncos to come out victorious... and if that happens I may start attending church.

Its lonely at the top....

Lol!!!
Imagine a huge Bronco fan but I'll have to admit that i'd not feel good betting against the Pats on Sunday. This one just might "stop the maddness"

I think you're right Slammy - it would be hella cool though to see them make the playoffs! I think they will, but I am not on the Tebow bandwagon all the way just yet. What he has done has been impressive, miraculous would be if they ran the table and beat the Pack in the Bowl. HA HA.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom