Tough muzzy hunt

copple2

Well, I first want to thank those of you who answered my PM's. With the hot weather and the bugling action pretty much over, I had a hard time finding bulls to get after. I ended up with a small 6x6, which I was super happy with considering the lack of elk sightings.

Fun, but tough hunt. I really do love hunting in New Mexico!

Jon

841nmbullelk2015.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Oct-22-15 AT 08:57AM (MST)[p]When I say tough hunt means I didn't see crap. I would love to have a tough hunt with a bull at the end.

Congrats on your muzzy bull.

Edit: Well I guess I would categorize a hunt that I saw nothing as a really bad hunt and one that I ended harvesting eventually a tough hunt.

Nice one!
It was tough. I did see one bull and a hand full of cows that took him away from a clear shot...oh,and lots of rain.

Thats a nice Bull Jon... way better than tag soup. There are few bigger bulls up here... but they got big for a reason. Congrats on a well earned Bull.
Jack

Thanks for all the nice comments. I hope to be after bulls again next year! It's already too far away.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom